The fastest way to anyone’s heart is through chocolate ganache. It’s a scientific fact. And just in time for Valentine’s Day, here’s the best ganache recipe I know of… here’s what you’ll need:
I like to make a double batch of this sauce and share it with neighbors and friends. It’s delicious over ice cream, and also poured over the top of cake or eaten straight out of a very big spoon. Enjoy!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram account! Enjoy!
- Hearty & Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Halloween: My Favorite Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe with Whipped Cream Ghosts
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
6 thoughts on “Sweets: Chocolate Ganache”
Now I want a sundae! Looks great! Thanks for sharing on the What’s for Dinner link up!
This would be dangerous in front of me. I remember that when I was a kid, I used to drink chocolate syrup my Mom bought for my chocolate drink. 😀 The case would be the same with this chocolate-y rich ganache! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are having fun at Fiesta Friday party.
Yum! This recipe looks awesome. I could go for a bowl of ice cream covered in that right now! Pinned and sharing. Thank you for joining us at Family Joy Blog Link-Up Party. I hope you will join our next party starting Sunday at noon EST.
Cristina at Ava’s Alphabet recently posted…One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish Stick Puppets
Sweet simple and delicious! Thanks for sharing on fiesta friday!
Thanks so much for sharing your perfect and delicious Chocolate Ganache with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a great week and come back to see us real soon!
Miz Helen recently posted…Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans and Rice
Thank you for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty
Ganache is a decadent crowd pleaser, rich, luscious and special. Perfect for Valentines day. The little hearts you added to your dessert was the perfect addition.