Happy weekend! I could not be more excited to see this week come to an end. What is it about the first week of school that seems to drag on for ever and ever? We are all pretty wiped around here. Getting back into a routine is just exhausting for some reason, so we are looking forward to lots of lounging and relaxing for the next couple of days. Did you see the courtyard I posted on Instagram this morning? Wish I could be whisked away there for the weekend! It is GORGEOUS!!
I’ve rounded up my favorites that have caught my eye this week as I’ve been out and about, or looking online for a few things for the house. My blow drier fell off the bathroom counter again this week, so I’m on the hunt for a new one. I treated myself to a nice blow drier this last time and Oh, my! There was SUCH a difference with the nice one, I have decided that it is well worth the money. Especially since I have to blow dry my long hair EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It’s a job I tell you! Do you have one that you love? I’m thinking about this one, but I’d love recommendations!
(click on any image for more information)
1. This is a great deal on this rug! I used i tin the Avendale family room remodel and it is one of my favorites!
2. I’m on the hunt for new barstools for the kitchen. It’s been almost 14 years and it is just time to replace them. I’ve got my eye on these and I’m close to pulling the trigger!
3. Love this versatile piece that will go with EVERYTHING!
4-7. This outfit pretty much sums me up. I love a white t or tank. If I could wear a new one every day, that would be perfect for me! Top it with a cute cardi, some comfy and cute denim and comfortable shoes and I am ready to go.
8. My blow drier of choice…seriously a good blow drier will change you life!
9. I’m helpng a friend with a nursery design and I am in love with this sweet little giraffe.
10. This is the picture I love for a more grown up space right now. The colors are amazing!!
11. This chandelier is calling my name. Along with changing out our barstools, I’m making a few other changes in the kitchen, and I’m trying to figure out how to incorporate this beauty. All those beads! I’m in love.
12. It’s time for some new sunnies. I don’t know about you guys, but every summer I feel like mine get thrashed! Between being dropped a million times at the pool and falling off my head (yes, that happens regularly 😉 ) they are scratched to oblivion. Love the pattern on this fun pair for fall.
13. These books! This set is my new favorite. They are gorgeous!! I have five of them, these three will get you started on a beautiful grouping.
14. With as full as my purse always is, I’m thinking it might be time for a Never Full. I will definitely put it to the test. 😉 I *might* be participating in a giveaway on Instagram soon to give away one of these beauties…so keep your eyes peeled! 😉
Here is that set of books on my shelf…I cannot stop looking at them! I added a blue geode that I found at HomeGoods as a bookend, and I love that flat woven basket with the blue woven into it…another HomeGoods find.
I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! I can’t wait to catch up again next week. I have some fun things in store! 🙂
Talk to you soon!
- Pink Peppermint's Picks
- Pink Peppermint's Picks
- Valentine Gift Ideas For The One You Love
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Halloween Home Tour
- Master Bedroom Ideas : Home Decor
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space