It’s the most wonderful time of the year again…time for clever, punny and funny printable Valentine’s Day cards for kids to take to school and deliver to their neighborhood friends. I LOVE coming up with a fun valentine or two each year and this year (albeit a little later than I am usually creating them) is no exception. Here is the 2019 funny printable Valentine’s Day cards for kids from Pink Peppermint Design. Affiliate links are included in this post.
Funny Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
These funny printable Valentine’s Day cards come in two colors and with a couple of different sayings on them. I couldn’t decide if I liked “Will you be my Valentine” or “Be my Valentine or walk the plank” better…so I made two versions…that’s just how I roll. 😉
I figured there might be some who would prefer pink over the red, so we have you totally covered with these funny printable Valentine’s Day cards…something for everyone! 😉
Cute Treats to Attach to Your Funny Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
I’m always on the hunt for punny ideas that pair well with a treat for classroom gifts and cute kids parties, and I love that these funny printable valentines day cards pair perfectly with an individual pack of Chips Ahoy cookies for a great play on words. These would also be SO cute paired with Pirate’s Booty snacks. You can pick up this 36 pack and have them ready for your classroom just in time for Valentine’s Day!
How to Download Your Free Funny Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
Simply click here and subscribe to the Pink Peppermint Design newsletter for access to our entire free printables library. There are tons of other funny printable Valentine’s Day cards available on the site along with free printables for every occasion.
Here are some of our most popular funny printable Valentine’s Day cards. You can find the rest of them, along with all of our other holiday and everyday free printables, in our DIY gallery.
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
Looking for a fun Valentine family night or date night activity? Check out this post all about our Valentine tradition.
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- 1 Hotel West Hollywood Review : A Weekend Getaway
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows