I love spring! The days are getting longer and warmer, and it signals that summer is just on the horizon. With Easter coming up I thought I’d share a fun idea for Easter parties, teachers, neighbors, or just a fun thinking of you gift idea. The best part is that you don’t even have to make these from scratch!
Have you seen those cute mini cupcakes that they have at the grocery store? We all know everything is cuter in mini size, so when I was walking through Albertsons the other day and saw these cute little pink and yellow cupcakes I knew I had to do something fun with them. I had these egg cartons in the shop and guess what? They are a perfect fit.
How cute and spring-y (yes, that’s a word ;)) does that look? I think these would make such a fun gift for an Easter egg hunt hostess, or a class party. So many fun uses.
Hope you’re feeling inspired!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?