I love spring! The days are getting longer and warmer, and it signals that summer is just on the horizon. With Easter coming up I thought I’d share a fun idea for Easter parties, teachers, neighbors, or just a fun thinking of you gift idea. The best part is that you don’t even have to make these from scratch!
Have you seen those cute mini cupcakes that they have at the grocery store? We all know everything is cuter in mini size, so when I was walking through Albertsons the other day and saw these cute little pink and yellow cupcakes I knew I had to do something fun with them. I had these egg cartons in the shop and guess what? They are a perfect fit.
How cute and spring-y (yes, that’s a word ;)) does that look? I think these would make such a fun gift for an Easter egg hunt hostess, or a class party. So many fun uses.
Hope you’re feeling inspired!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Ice Cream Sundae Party Ideas : Ice Cream Party Food
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Fun and Easy DIY Mustache Straw Toppers
- Easy DIY Spider Headband for Halloween
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Patriotic Party Decorating Ideas : Red, White and Blue Party
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- DIY Mini Felt Sports Pennant Decorations