I love spring! The days are getting longer and warmer, and it signals that summer is just on the horizon. With Easter coming up I thought I’d share a fun idea for Easter parties, teachers, neighbors, or just a fun thinking of you gift idea. The best part is that you don’t even have to make these from scratch!
Have you seen those cute mini cupcakes that they have at the grocery store? We all know everything is cuter in mini size, so when I was walking through Albertsons the other day and saw these cute little pink and yellow cupcakes I knew I had to do something fun with them. I had these egg cartons in the shop and guess what? They are a perfect fit.
How cute and spring-y (yes, that’s a word ;)) does that look? I think these would make such a fun gift for an Easter egg hunt hostess, or a class party. So many fun uses.
Hope you’re feeling inspired!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?