I have always loved blue, but particularly navy. As a matter of fact, my bedroom when I was a tween had beautiful navy wallpaper with the prettiest white flowers on it. It was gorgeous! I had a crisp white eyelet bedspread on my canopy bed with a matching canopy…every little girl’s dream. 🙂 A couple of years ago I switched the main color in my house to navy. It’s been fun to see deep blues showing up all over in design this year. Dare I say I was ahead of a trend for once? 😉 lol!
Navy might not be what you typically think of as a neutral, but it really is. It’s such a great base for just about every color under the sun…it’s fantastic! Pair it with red, green, orange, yellow, pink, other blues, grays…it’s beautiful with them all. I like to change a few things in the living room with each season. It’s a quick and easy update that totally transforms the room. For spring, we are going green with the help of a few great pillows and cool accessories from HomeGoods.
I love the fresh feel that the green brings to the space. The navy anchors it all beautifully. If you’re looking for a new color for your home, see what you can do with navy!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Christmas Dining Room Decor
- Our Christmas Office Decor
- Christmas Entry Way Decor Ideas - I'll Have A Blue Christmas
- Easy Design Updates for a Cozy Guest Bedroom
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Spring Home Decor - 30 Beautiful Ideas
- Kitchen Remodel Before and After : Pictures of Our 1987 Kitchen
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Pink Baby Shower Ideas
- Christmas Home Tour
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- A Beautiful Christmas Holiday Home Tour with A Thoughtful Place Blog