Whether you’re going on a long trip or a quick weekend in the country, there is a great bag to take you there this holiday season or any season! Great weekender bags are spacious enough to accommodate more than a weekend’s worth of outfits. And, thanks to their durable construction and handles, you’ll have no trouble carting your cute bag to and from your destination.
Often sturdy and water-resistant they can stand up to unpredictable weather conditions and being thrown under an airline seat, while the size is perfect to pop in an overhead storage bin. With all the traveling in the weeks to come as we head into the holiday season, here are some of my favorites…great for gifts or a treat for yourself.
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Unique Gifts for Cooks from Amazon
- Best Selling Walmart Gifts on Sale
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space