There has been so much moving and shaking around the country this past year. The real estate market is unbelievably hot and people are looking to find a place to put down some roots that has more room to work from home, school from home and just be at home more than ever before. I don’t know about you guys, but I have never appreciated “home” more than I have this past year. We have known SO many people that have moved from one home to another or bought their first home this year…both in UT and CA. Have you seen the same type of movement wherever you are? I get asked from time to time about great gifts for new homeowners, so I thought I’d put together a quick list for you all of my favorite gifts for new homeowners so if you want to drop by a new welcome home gift, you’ll be all set! Welcome them to their new neighborhood with a thoughtful gift that’ll make them feel right at home.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
To make things even easier, I rounded all of these great gifts for new homeowners up on Amazon so you can shop from the couch and have them delivered in as little as two days. 🙂 It’s especially great if, like me, so many of your friends have moved out of state! It’s been crazy!
This candle is my FAVORITE all time scent and a go-to for gift giving year round for me. It is SO yummy and burns forever. The jars are pretty too, which is a bonus.
A nice crock is a staple in my kitchen and this white one will go with everything. I like to add a set of pretty wooden serving utensils to go with it.
For a more custom gift, a fun, customized address stamp makes a nice personal gift. You could add some pretty note cards and envelopes with the stamp too.
Did you know that you can buy LIVE plants on Amazon? Yep, I’m serious! These pretty plants are one of my favorites because they are nearly impossible to kill! 😉
Here are a few more of my favorite gifts to give. Something for every price range, including the splurge on the vacuum. It is my favorite and the BEST if they have pets! It’s also something that a lot of young homeowners don’t own.
I hope these great gift ideas for new homeowners make finding the perfect “something special” easy for you! 🙂
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party