The simplicity and clean lines of this party by Leanne of Sweet Style in Australia, really caught my eye. I love that it is a party idea that can be used for boys or girls. These pictures obviously show a girl version with the pink, but you could easily mix in a blue with the red in place of the pink and you would have a very “boy” look.
A couple of my favorite things about this party:
-the simple, classic snacks: popcorn, candy and soda SCREAM movie night and help keep the cost more reasonable
-the special passes that the girls wore around their necks for the duration of the party. You can find these lanyards with the namecard holders at your local office supply store.
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- OC Ranch Reno Kitchen Remodel Before & After
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
- Nancy Drew Party Ideas
- Interior Design: A Quick Living Room Re-do
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops