Cyber week is kicking off here in just a few days, and Christmas is just around the corner. If you’re anything like me the Christmas decor went up early this year and I am feeling like I’m on a roll getting gifting checked off my list early this year. I’m just so excited to have something fun and exciting to look forward to! If you’re looking for great gift ideas for yourself or other women in your life, look no further. Cozy…we’ve got it. Cute…check! Cool…all the latest! You’re going to want to pass this great gift ideas for her list along to your hubbies ladies! Make their job easy this year! 😉 Here are great gift ideas for her…
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I just bought a Kitchen Aid mixer for the OC Ranch Reno. I tried to see if I could live without one and then well…it was orange roll season and I decided I just can’t live without one. 😉 They come in so many fun colors these days! This blue one is so cute.
John has gotten me hooked on these Garmin watches. I love how pretty they are…they com in in tons of different color/finish combinations and I love all the features.
This cozy PJ set is cute enough to wear around all day and look like you even got dressed. And at under $50, it makes a great gift!
Have you tried a pair of these Bose headphones before? They are my go-to for all travel and lots of other things. They are super light weight and comfortable to wear and the sound is incredible. I wish I could sleep in them at night. The noise cancellation is great!
I love the texture on this Wubby jacket and the cute pockets outlined with leopard print are such a cute touch! You know how I feel about leopard print!
If I need to say more than “Barefoot Dreams” then you probably need to check this ultra soft and plush blanket out right now! Barefoot dreams makes THE most luxurious feeling sweaters, blankets….anything cozy. I love the gray toned leopard print on this one.
These Quay sunglasses are so cute and reasonably priced. They come in a ton of fun shapes and colors. They are having killer early Black Friday deals too…so don’t miss out!
I just ordered these new shoes and I am SO excited for them to arrive. My feet and knees are pretty sore these days when I walk 5-8 miles a day, and I have read SO many great reviews about these, I can’t wait to try them!
Speaking of sore knees and feet…John just picked one of these massagers up for me and let’s just say…game changer. I had seen a bunch of friends using them and wow. Such a great gift idea for someone that loves a good massage.
Ash CANNOT live without a robe. It is honestly the most used item of clothing (can we call it that? ;)) that she owns. It is on first things when she wakes up and until she crawls into bed at night…and pretty much anytime in between when she’s not going somewhere or seeing people…so it’s had extra use this year. 😉 This robe is so cute and might even pass for a sweater.
Girls love jewelry, let’s just all admit it. I love this simple necklace by my favorite jewelry company. It would make a beautiful gift.
Have you heard of it? It pretty much is exactly what it says…you will use it always! It will definitely become your favorite go-to pan and bonus it comes in fun colors AND is on sale. They are selling out FAST, so don’t delay if you want one.
These leggings are a favorite, and even more when they are 50% off! Snag a pair now and gift them to yourself or someone else that loves a good pair of leggings as much as you!
Last but not least, who can resist a cozy pair of UGGs this time of year when our tootsies are chilly? These are ALWAYS a good gift idea.
A FEW MORE FUN GIFT IDEAS
- This poncho is so cute. It comes in two colors and makes a darling addition to any wardrobe!
- I love this Tie Dye sweatshirt. It is so trendy right now, I love the subtle nod to it here.
- This jacket is definitely a splurge, but is it not the cutest?!
- This is one of my favorite bags ever. I use it practically everyday. I love that you can customize it with a cute strap.
- These camo leggings are darling and super hard to find, so if you can score a pair, consider yourself lucky!
I hope this gift guide for her helps you feel like you can get a couple of things checked off your list! Here are a few more gift guides to help get your shopping knocked out…
- Amazon Fashion Favorites
- Coolest Christmas Gifts for Teen and Tween Girls Under $50
- Favorite Kitchen Products for the Chef
- Best Gifts for the Traveler
Happy gift giving!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party