Black Friday is looking a bit different this year. I was at the mall Wednesday night with stores kicking off their Black Friday sales early and it was a ghost town. Most retailers opted to stay closed on Thanksgiving for safety reasons and will be opening with strict health and safety measures in place Friday. This year online sales are expected to make up more than 75% of holiday sales. CRAZY!! I’m grateful to be able to shop from the comfort of my own home for sure! With the tough year everyone has had, the deals are extra good in an effort to entice people to shop. I’ll be updating this post throughout the day so stay tuned for more additions! I hope this round up of the best Black Friday sales and deals will help you get those all important items crossed off your list this year!
I popped into Madewell last night and EVERYTHING is on sale up to 50% off…including sale items. It is too good of a sale to pass up! Here are some of my favorites…
- This cute striped sweater is a must have for me…I can never have enough stripes!
- Love these bag straps to help you customize your bag
- Get this bag you won’t regret it! I use it daily.
- These jeans are Ash’s favorite
- Another darling sweater I had to have
- These cute sneakers that look great with these jeans
- I love all their hair accessories. These clips are so pretty.
- This small cross body bag is one of my favorites.
A FEW MORE MADEWELL SALE FAVORITES
WalMart Black Friday Deals started yesterday and they’ll be adding to their flash deals and others all weekend. Here are my favorite picks right now:
- These headphones are great and I love them in this color. Such a killer deal right now!
- A robot vacuum…I wasn’t convinced and then John bought one. Yes!
- This little vacuum is one of my favorite things. It does such a great job and fits into all the tight spaces. I use it for my car too.
- I want one of these cool machines this year. Love these colors too!
- We have this tea pot and it is SO cool and practically makes instant hot water.
- Keep the littles entertained with this great trampoline. It’s an amazing deal right now!
A FEW MORE WALMART BLACK FRIDAY FAVORITES
WAYFAIR is always a favorite for me when it comes to Black Friday shopping. You know I am always on the hunt for great deals for the house! Here are a few of my picks this Black Friday:
- The kitchen faucet from the OC Ranch Reno that I love is on sale this weekend!
- These beds are so cute. You might recognize them from the Bunk Room in the 1987 Fixer Upper
- This rug is a favorite and is coming up in a room I can’t wait to debut soon!
- This great faux leather bench from Andy’s room is a hot seller and it’s on sale today. It comes in this cute plaid too.
- These are the new lights from the OC Ranch Reno master bath…can’t wait to share!
- This bench from the Midway Modern Entry way is awesome and on sale!
- This rug from our master bathroom is such a great pop of color.
- I adore this faucet in the powder bath. It’s such a statement piece.
A FEW MORE WAYFAIR BLACK FRIDAY FAVORITES
McGee and Co is becoming more and more of a go-to for me…and this is their best sale of the year. Everything they carry and manufacture is so pretty. Here are some of my current favorites, but be sure to check out the entire site for tons of sale eye candy!
- These candles are some of my favorites. They smell like you want to eat them.
- I love these cute key chains. What a great idea for a new driver!
- I just got some Air Pods…I know, I’m late to the game, but I would love a case like this.
- A cute mug is always a good idea.
- Have you watched this show, the Home Edit? Buy the book so you can drool over all the pretty, organized spaces.
- These mittens are adorable. Love the handmade feel of them.
- The bright colors on this snuggly throw are perfect to get you through winter.
A FEW MORE ANTHROPOLOGIE SALE FAVORITES
Nordstrom always has lots of my favorites at Christmas time and all year long.
Lots of beauty deals like this incredible blow drier and customer favorites like the super popular leather look spanx. I love these jeans…especially for 60% off…and Ash has this jacket that she can’t live without. You won’t believe the price…under $30 and it comes in tons of colors!!
A FEW MORE NORDSTROM SALE FAVORITES…
- Favorite Walmart Home Decor Finds for Fall
- Halloween Home Decor
- Saturday Sale Favorites
- Best Halloween Decor : Get it Before It's Gone!
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space