Happy Friday! Do you have fun plans for this weekend? The weather is heating up a bit and the days are getting so much longer around here so I am looking forward to spending some time out in the sunshine. There’s a great new little spot in Newport Beach that I have been dying to check out, so hopefully we’ll get a chance to head on up there and go for a stroll.
Friday means it’s time for another installment of iCandy. I am having so much fun with this series…I hope you are too! 🙂 Here’s what I’m loving and being inspired by this week. Like always I’ve tried my best to round up what is included in many of these images so you can get the look too. Click on any of the affiliate image links underneath the images to find out more about and or purchase the products.
1. When I saw this image pop up in my feed this week I just wanted one of everything. That whole “shop by room” concept really works for me. 😉 Instagram is such a great place for home decor inspiration! I’m thinking I might need this dresser, chair and mirror combo in my new entryway. I LOVE it! The mirror comes in all kinds of fun finishes too.
2. When it comes to stuff that I love, I have to mention this bag and these shoes. I kid you not, they are repeat around here ALL the time. The shoes are SO comfy and the bag is still my favorite Christmas gift.
3. Another love from this past week…this arrangement by Posey Pop. Her talents are never ending and I love the way she expresses herself through flowers. She can make anything and it all looks amazing. I just love how flowers brighten everything and make the world seem happy. This arrangement held on for so long and brightened my whole week! This is my favorite little work nook in our house. It’s in an unused corner of my master bedroom and fits this desk perfectly.
4. How about this gorgeous home? We traveled to AZ last week to be with family and celebrate the life of my grandpa who passed away at the ripe old age of 86. It was so great to be surrounded by almost all of my extended family. We get together often, but it is rare that everyone is there. It made me wish that we all had the chance to be together more often. While it was a sad occasion, it was also a celebration of a wonderful man that we all loved so much. I had a little glimpse into heaven being surrounded by all of my loved ones. I had to swing through one of my favorite neighborhoods in Phoenix on the way out of town. I just LOVE this area and if I ever moved to Phoenix, this is where I would want to be! (and I wouldn’t be too sad if it was in this exact house) 😉
5. Last, but certainly not least, how about this gorgeous eye candy from Brandon Architects. They are a local firm here in OC and WOW! I could wander through their homes all day long. The herringbone floor, the natural light, and that stair case and railing. Unbelievable! I think I need that railing in the new house…what do you think? 😉
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Come follow along with me on instagram for more inspiration all week!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party