I fell victim to the donuts again. 😉 Those cute, holiday themed donuts at Krispy Kreme that is! Have you seen the adorable Halloween designs they have? Monsters, Spider Webs, Pumpkins, Halloween Sprinkles…Man, I’m a sucker for cute packaging and good marketing! 😉 As I was driving home with my fresh box of cute Halloween donuts, I decided I needed to create a free halloween printable for these…so here you go! These would be fun for “boo”ing friends and neighbors.
Check out these adorable boxes for the Halloween donuts…I mean, doesn’t that just make you happy?!
You can find some of our most popular free Halloween printables here:
You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party