I have a son that I’m pretty sure didn’t get any of my genes, because he doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies. Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? Whenever given a choice, that is my go to cookie…especially if they are fresh out of the oven and there is a glass of cold milk to go with them. He had been begging me to make some snickerdoodles, and I dragged my feet, because I don’t really care for them. That’s when Ash took over. She has become quite the little baker, so she looked up a snickerdoodle cookie recipe and whipped up a batch. I could not believe how yummy these were, so I had to share them! I mean, look at those perfect cracks on the top of those cookies!
You can find the amazing snickerdoodle cookie recipe here and have them hot and ready to eat in 30 minutes. You won’t be disappointed!
Looking for more cookie recipes? Check out our cookie recipe gallery here.
- Hearty & Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe : Quick Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks
1 thought on “Perfect Bakery Style Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe”
Goodness! I can’t imagine not liking chocolate chip cookies! Definitely with you that they are my favorite. Though I do have a soft spot for snickerdoodles. I had the recipe nearly memorized when I was in high school. Your daughter’s cookies look gorgeous. Can’t wait to check out the recipe she used!
Leslie recently posted…The Happy Now Blog Link Up #44