I have a son that I’m pretty sure didn’t get any of my genes, because he doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies. Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? Whenever given a choice, that is my go to cookie…especially if they are fresh out of the oven and there is a glass of cold milk to go with them. He had been begging me to make some snickerdoodles, and I dragged my feet, because I don’t really care for them. That’s when Ash took over. She has become quite the little baker, so she looked up a snickerdoodle cookie recipe and whipped up a batch. I could not believe how yummy these were, so I had to share them! I mean, look at those perfect cracks on the top of those cookies!
You can find the amazing snickerdoodle cookie recipe here and have them hot and ready to eat in 30 minutes. You won’t be disappointed!
Looking for more cookie recipes? Check out our cookie recipe gallery here.
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Easy Green Halloween Party Punch: Monster Juice
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Amazing Pork Carnitas Tacos Recipe and Toppings
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Ice Cream Sundae Party Ideas : Ice Cream Party Food
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Delicious and Easy Blueberry Buckle Recipe
- Nordstrom Cafe Tomato Basil Soup Recipe
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster’s Inc. Monster’s University Pretzel Snacks