I have a son that I’m pretty sure didn’t get any of my genes, because he doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies. Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? Whenever given a choice, that is my go to cookie…especially if they are fresh out of the oven and there is a glass of cold milk to go with them. He had been begging me to make some snickerdoodles, and I dragged my feet, because I don’t really care for them. That’s when Ash took over. She has become quite the little baker, so she looked up a snickerdoodle cookie recipe and whipped up a batch. I could not believe how yummy these were, so I had to share them! I mean, look at those perfect cracks on the top of those cookies!
You can find the amazing snickerdoodle cookie recipe here and have them hot and ready to eat in 30 minutes. You won’t be disappointed!
Looking for more cookie recipes? Check out our cookie recipe gallery here.
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe with Apples
- Spooky Halloween Food Ideas : Tomato Soup with Mozzarella Eyes
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Sweets: Chocolate Ganache
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks