Since you all know I am constantly re-arranging things around here 😉 I thought I’d share my latest coffee table styling with you! 🙂 I found the CUTEST bathing beauty figurines at HomeGoods a week or so ago, and knew that they would make the perfect addition to my summer coffee table make-over. I added a few other summery touches… some of my favorite travel books, a wood tray-reminiscent of drift wood, some shells in a pretty gold bowl, some hydrangeas in a pretty bowl turned vase, and then my little bathing beauty. 🙂
We don’t have a super huge family room, and our square coffee table takes up most of the floor space, but coffee tables don’t feel so massive when you layer on a tray and gather other design elements in groups. It helps break up the surface. When you artfully arrange your favorite items, they can become something beautiful all together.
I added a few personal touches, like one of my favorite vintage cameras that I always use to represent my love of photography, a family picture in a cute little frame I found at HomeGoods, and some of my favorite design books. I love to add antique items when I decorate…it adds personality and history to a space. A tip I love is to mix items that you already have from other rooms into new rooms to re-vamp a different spot in your home… it can really help save on cost. Something you’re tired of looking at in your bedroom may come to life again when added to a new grouping of elements on your mantel or coffee table.
I hope you’re feeling inspired to try your hand at coffee table styling and remix your space.
Looking for more interior design tips and ideas? Check out some of our other most popular design posts here:
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party