I was at HomeGoods the other day and even though I “just ran in for one thing” we all know how that goes. 😉 I passed by all the fun new fall decor and couldn’t help myself. I wanted to bring a little bit more of a fall vibe into my bedroom, so I grabbed a few of my favorite things and headed home to create a cozy reading nook.
I picked up a great lamp, a neutral striped rug, and a great wood bucket. I mixed in a few of my other favorite HomeGoods finds…the , globe, chair, and frame, a couple of pillows and a throw I picked up on another shopping trip, and pictures and books that I already owned to construct my reading nook.
It is easy to take a spot that is unused and create a cozy reading nook with great finds from HomeGoods. Looking for more great Interior Design ideas? Our Interior Design Gallery is full of them, so head on over and check them out! 🙂
I hope you’re feeling inspired to transform a little space in your home today!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party