I was at HomeGoods the other day and even though I “just ran in for one thing” we all know how that goes. 😉 I passed by all the fun new fall decor and couldn’t help myself. I wanted to bring a little bit more of a fall vibe into my bedroom, so I grabbed a few of my favorite things and headed home to create a cozy reading nook.
I picked up a great lamp, a neutral striped rug, and a great wood bucket. I mixed in a few of my other favorite HomeGoods finds…the , globe, chair, and frame, a couple of pillows and a throw I picked up on another shopping trip, and pictures and books that I already owned to construct my reading nook.
It is easy to take a spot that is unused and create a cozy reading nook with great finds from HomeGoods. Looking for more great Interior Design ideas? Our Interior Design Gallery is full of them, so head on over and check them out! 🙂
I hope you’re feeling inspired to transform a little space in your home today!
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Unique Gifts for Cooks from Amazon
- Our Fall Living Room Decor Tour
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- 30 Gorgeous Spring Living Room Ideas & Decor
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Spring Home Decor Tour: Our Spring Kitchen
- Rooms We Love- Blogger Home Tour
- Master Bedroom Ideas : Home Decor
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise