I was at HomeGoods the other day and even though I “just ran in for one thing” we all know how that goes. 😉 I passed by all the fun new fall decor and couldn’t help myself. I wanted to bring a little bit more of a fall vibe into my bedroom, so I grabbed a few of my favorite things and headed home to create a cozy reading nook.
I picked up a great lamp, a neutral striped rug, and a great wood bucket. I mixed in a few of my other favorite HomeGoods finds…the , globe, chair, and frame, a couple of pillows and a throw I picked up on another shopping trip, and pictures and books that I already owned to construct my reading nook.
It is easy to take a spot that is unused and create a cozy reading nook with great finds from HomeGoods. Looking for more great Interior Design ideas? Our Interior Design Gallery is full of them, so head on over and check them out! 🙂
I hope you’re feeling inspired to transform a little space in your home today!
- Primary Bathroom Remodel Design Ideas
- Italian Inspired Backyard Remodel
- How to Choose Wallpaper for Your Living Room
- Front Entryway Decorating Ideas : Midway Modern Farmhouse Remodel
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Fall Home Decor : Fall Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Pantry Ideas : Our Walk in Pantry Makeover Before and After
- Matching Lighting Sets : Should Light Fixtures Coordinate Throughout the House?
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Trail Mix Bar DIY : Perfect for Weddings and Parties