Remember that class I told you all about a Peinture Studios? Well, I’m here to share the results of that little table with you. 🙂 It took me a bit to find the perfect accessories to dress I up, but I am SO excited with the finished product. It looks so much more modern and colorful! I have a confession. Even though I am a photographer, some times I get a little excited when I’m starting a new project and I *might* forget to take before pictures. eek! As sad as it is, I couldn’t find a straight on shot of the table before. So this is what we get…
Don’t mind the grainy image ad the cute kiddos sitting on the couch watching a movie. 😉
(If you want a better picture of the table by itself, not in my home you can check out a picture over here.) It’s always amazing to me how just picking one little spot in your home and making a few relatively inexpensive changes can make SUCH a huge impact and change the whole look of your space. Well, after a little paint and a re-style here’s what we’ve got now..
The Breakdown of Costs:
Table: I already owned it
Paint: (would need very little, but you would have to buy a full quart at about $38)
Books: from Amazon retail between $19-29 a piece, but you can use books you already own!
Lamp: HomeGoods $39.00
Green Bone Box: HomeGoods $14
Flowers: Alberstons $5
Frame: HomeGoods $5
It was such a fun and quick project and I LOVE the results. What a difference a little update can make! 🙂
Hope you are feeling inspired to make-over a little nook in your house.
Have a great day!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Designer’s Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- DIY Halloween Decor : The Entry Way – Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- Pirate Party Ideas : Trick ARRR Treat Pirate Halloween Party
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box