Remember that class I told you all about a Peinture Studios? Well, I’m here to share the results of that little table with you. 🙂 It took me a bit to find the perfect accessories to dress I up, but I am SO excited with the finished product. It looks so much more modern and colorful! I have a confession. Even though I am a photographer, some times I get a little excited when I’m starting a new project and I *might* forget to take before pictures. eek! As sad as it is, I couldn’t find a straight on shot of the table before. So this is what we get…
Don’t mind the grainy image ad the cute kiddos sitting on the couch watching a movie. 😉
(If you want a better picture of the table by itself, not in my home you can check out a picture over here.) It’s always amazing to me how just picking one little spot in your home and making a few relatively inexpensive changes can make SUCH a huge impact and change the whole look of your space. Well, after a little paint and a re-style here’s what we’ve got now..
The Breakdown of Costs:
Table: I already owned it
Paint: (would need very little, but you would have to buy a full quart at about $38)
Books: from Amazon retail between $19-29 a piece, but you can use books you already own!
Lamp: HomeGoods $39.00
Green Bone Box: HomeGoods $14
Flowers: Alberstons $5
Frame: HomeGoods $5
It was such a fun and quick project and I LOVE the results. What a difference a little update can make! 🙂
Hope you are feeling inspired to make-over a little nook in your house.
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party