I’m so excited to start this new feature on the blog! Doing what I do, I spend a lot of time out and about shopping and probably double that amount of time searching for the latest and greatest on the internet. 🙂 It’s not to bad to be able to call shopping research, but I tell you…it really is! I find a lot of fun things and I thought this would be the perfect place to share them with you and hopefully introduce you to a few fun new things. 🙂
Here are the five things I stumbled upon this week that I am loving…enjoy… and have a great weekend!
How cute is this adorable card by Rifle Paper Co? I just love paper…and snail mail!
Best smelling candle EVER from Anthropologie. I picked this one and the Strawberries and Cream up the other day…I want to eat them. Right now they are on sale too! The new scent “Oatmeal Cookie” is to die for too. Definitely my favorite candles at the moment!
You all know I’m a sucker for cute dinnerware. I picked up these great bowls at C Wonder a few days ago. In LOVE!!
Date night is going to be extra fun this weekend. I’m sporting these babies from Forever21. And the price point can’t be beat!
And finally, this Kate Spade Bag is one for the Christmas list. It’s never too early to start preparing…right? I have this bag in the black daisy perforated leather from this summer’s collection and I love it. It’s the perfect size and cross-body so it’s comfortable to wear out all day. There is something about this green that I can’t get enough of. It also comes in a killer pink. Decisions, decisions. 😉
- Weekend Wishlist
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce