It’s here, it’s here! I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE Halloween. There is just so much fun surrounding it…parties, pumpkin patch trips, trunk or treats, the list goes on. I love to mix up my décor each year sometimes with a theme, adding new vignettes and of course, adding a few new things to the stash of decoration each year. 😉 I am a total sucker for black and white decor, along with spooky stuff. This year I just went with a few of my favorite things…skulls, crows, old books, and of course, my all time favorite Pottery Barn Halloween candelabras. Candy teeth and gummy body parts made fun fillers for the awesome jars from Hobby Lobby.
I like to use this little shelf in our hallway and make it look like a witch lives at our house and she leaves all her stuff on that shelf when she comes in for the night. Her hat, boots, broom, keys to the dungeon…all her necessities. 🙂 The kids LOVE it!
One thing that I love about having an elk head mounted on the wall is that I can dress him up for every occasion. He likes to get in on the Halloween fun too with his own costume…
Have a great day!
- Primary Bathroom Remodel Design Ideas
- Italian Inspired Backyard Remodel
- How to Choose Wallpaper for Your Living Room
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Cute and Sophisticated Beach Themed Bedroom Decor
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- Fresh and Modern Guest Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid’s Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- Master Bedroom Remodel Ideas : Our Master Bedroom Remodel Before and After
- Tween Boy Room : Boy Bedroom Design Ideas
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise