It’s here, it’s here! I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE Halloween. There is just so much fun surrounding it…parties, pumpkin patch trips, trunk or treats, the list goes on. I love to mix up my décor each year sometimes with a theme, adding new vignettes and of course, adding a few new things to the stash of decoration each year. 😉 I am a total sucker for black and white decor, along with spooky stuff. This year I just went with a few of my favorite things…skulls, crows, old books, and of course, my all time favorite Pottery Barn Halloween candelabras. Candy teeth and gummy body parts made fun fillers for the awesome jars from Hobby Lobby.
I like to use this little shelf in our hallway and make it look like a witch lives at our house and she leaves all her stuff on that shelf when she comes in for the night. Her hat, boots, broom, keys to the dungeon…all her necessities. 🙂 The kids LOVE it!
One thing that I love about having an elk head mounted on the wall is that I can dress him up for every occasion. He likes to get in on the Halloween fun too with his own costume…
Have a great day!
- Favorite Walmart Home Decor Finds for Fall
- Fall Home Decor Ideas & Blogger Home Tour
- Ultimate Dorm Storage Solutions
- Decorate Your Dorm With Walmart
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Summer Guest Room Design Ideas
- 30 Gorgeous Spring Living Room Ideas & Decor
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- 30 Beautiful Fall Home Decorating Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- Kitchen Remodel Update on the 1987 Fixer Upper
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- January Design Organization and Storage Inspiration
- Nancy Drew Party Ideas
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows