Sale Alert!! It’s the most wonderful time of the year…sing it with me now… 😉 Honestly though, who doesn’t love Labor Day weekend for some shopping?! When Kate Spade does her sales like this, I have a hard time saying no. Two years ago I got one of my all-time favorite bags that had originally been over $500, for under $150!!! I mean, this sale is THAT good people! 🙂
When I got the email this morning, I picked out a few of my favorites that are an extra killer deal. Most items (with the extra sale code) are at least 50% percent off, and I found some real gems for as much as 65-70% off! These would be GREAT for Christmas too!
I was just in Las Vegas last weekend eyeing this blue fringe number. Originally $468, you can score this baby for $210!! Glad I didn’t pick it up a few days ago for $280!
A few other favorites that aren’t pictured…
These little black bags… Parker Street, (over 60% off!) Montrose Ave (love the cute little bow…especially at more than 50% off!) and Montford Park um…($141 !!!) I especially love finding great staples like these that no matter what is trending, I can always use it!
As always, supplies will run out QUICKLY!! If you get a chance, pop into your local store too…sometimes you can find a few things that you can’t find online. Be sure to use code DELIGHT at checkout for the extra savings.
Happy shopping…now I’m off to sift through thousands of great sale items at Nordstrom!! I’ll let you know what I find! 😉
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space