I don’t now about you, but I still love good old fashioned snail mail. I’m sure it has something to do with my love of paper. Whatever the reason, I still get a little excited each day when I hear the familiar sound of the mail truck, as the anticipation of what might be waiting for me in that little box kicks in. Let’s be real…usually it’s bills, 😉 but on the rare occasion that I peek in the mail box and find something pretty in there with my name handwritten on it, it’s like getting a present when it’s not even my birthday! So, naturally when Shutterfly asked me if I would be interested in checking out some of their new Mix and Match Note Card Box Sets it was a no brainer for me! 🙂
You know I love desigining my own paper goods, so I originally planned on using the great photo gallery cards to enable me to create a few designs and upload them to make them totally personalized, but then I saw the Everyday Expressions cards and plan A went out the window. 😉 This is SUCH a fun set! With 12 card designs to choose from and then the ability to customize just how many of each card design you want in your box set of 12, it made it super fun (and EASY) to design a custom box of cards and have them on my doorstep in no time. There were six cards in particular that had the perfect sentiments on them for me, so I opted for 2 of each of those six designs.
Aren’t they cute? Love how colorful and fun they are. With the holidays coming up (Yes, I said it…HOLIDAYS!!!) a set of these cards would be the perfect Christmas or Hostess gift. There are seven different styles of cards to choose from, and each set has 12 different designs, so the possibilities are nearly endless. Card sets come wrapped up in heavy weight gift boxes…perfect for gift giving. Tie them up with a pretty ribbon and you’re all set! Even better, if you head over and create a few sets now, you’ll be ahead of the game when it come to present shopping. 😉 That sounds pretty good to me! 🙂
Have a great day!
I have been sponsored by Shutterfly to write this post. What does that mean? In this case, Shutterfly has either supplied product or compensation in exchange for me to test out and style these products to showcase just how awesome they are. All products featured are on the blog are items I am truly a fan of…products I would use, places that I would shop, eat, and visit regardless of my affiliations with them. Thanks to the support of these sponsors, I am able to do what I love, and continue to share my tips and ideas with you!
- Week in Review
- How to Host a Cute and Easy Super Bowl Party
- Family Friendly New Year's Eve Party : New Year's Eve Brunch Party
- Pirate Party Ideas : Trick ARRR Treat Pirate Halloween Party
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
1 thought on “Mix and Match Note Card Box Sets by Shutterfly”
Just too cute!!