We are in the middle of a crazy heat spell here in So Cal…temps hitting more than 100 degrees. YUCK! To help keep cool I’m whipping up one of my kids favorite frosty beverages. It’s super easy, tasty and colorful…what more can you ask for?
Here’s what you’ll need:
Prepared Kool Aid in assorted colors/flavors
Ice Cube Trays
Sprite or 7-up
Make your Kool Aid and freeze it into ice cubes.
When your ice is ready, put a variety of ice cubes in a glass and pour sprite over the ice. You can experiment with other drinks and flavors too. I bet it would be fun with juice as well! 🙂
Drink and enjoy!
Stay cool and have a great day!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks