We are in the middle of a crazy heat spell here in So Cal…temps hitting more than 100 degrees. YUCK! To help keep cool I’m whipping up one of my kids favorite frosty beverages. It’s super easy, tasty and colorful…what more can you ask for?
Here’s what you’ll need:
Prepared Kool Aid in assorted colors/flavors
Ice Cube Trays
Sprite or 7-up
Make your Kool Aid and freeze it into ice cubes.
When your ice is ready, put a variety of ice cubes in a glass and pour sprite over the ice. You can experiment with other drinks and flavors too. I bet it would be fun with juice as well! 🙂
Drink and enjoy!
Stay cool and have a great day!
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes