One of my favorite spots to turn for inspiration is Elle Decor. There are so many beautiful homes to oogle. This home tour of Emmy Rossum’s NYC hideaway caught my attention because it reminded me of so many of the beautiful European flats we rented while spending a few months over seas. The perfect mix of modern and antique. Glam and traditional. Just plain pretty. Even though they are meticulously thought out by talented designers, when it all comes together, it feels completely effortless.
I have included some affiliate links to make it easier to shop this look, click on any image for more information.
When can I move in? Every bit of room in this 800 square foot apartment is used and designed beautifully, it is Manhattan after all! I love such an efficient use of space, it just proves that good things can come in small packages.
Check out the full tour including some before pictures, and learn more about this remodel, the vision and the designers behind it here: ELLE DECOR
Have a wonderful day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party