In case you haven’t noticed, I love these little bottles. They are SO cute, the perfect size for drinks, super sturdy plastic (so you can wash and re-use if you want, but also don’t feel guilty throwing them away if you don’t want to wash them) that makes them great for kid’s party drinks…and my favorite part? You can embellish them in SO many ways to fit any party or dessert table. You’ve seen my gold polka dot version, and my Disney Frozen Party Snowman edition, well, I have a few more for you. 😉 If you’re looking for more Olaf party ideas how about these cute kid’s Christmas party snowy bottles? Perfect for all your kid’s Christmas parties or Christmas breakfast too. Everyone will love them!
What you’ll need: (affiliate links are included in this post for your convenience)
Step 1: Paint the bottom third of your bottle with a coat of white acrylic paint. Let it dry.
Step 2: Paint white glue over the top of the white painted area on the bottle
Step 3: Coat the bottle with fake snow
Step 4: Download and add our free North Pole Free Printables Straw Flag to your paper straws
If you feel like skipping the painting step you can, but just know that you will be able to see the beverage through the snow on your bottle as the coverage with just the snow isn’t thick enough…here you can see the difference in coverage with the two side by side:
Aren’t those cute? They are seriously perfect for any kid’s Christmas party, class parties, you name it! You can find other fun Christmas DIY ideas here in our gallery.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter too (at the end of this post or in the sidebar) so that you can keep up with all of our fun projects, printables and ideas.
Have a great day!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- DIY Disney Costumes : Easy Mary Poppins Costume
- Easy DIY Disney Halloween Costume Idea for Teens
- DIY Halloween Decor : The Entry Way – Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster’s Inc. Monster’s University Pretzel Snacks
- Free Teacher Appreciation Ideas Easy “Pop” Quiz Gift