I’m working on a project and wanted to share a quick and easy idea for upcoming valentine parties, weddings, or any other fun event! These are super simple and take about 5 minutes to make a dozen. Here’s what you’ll need:
Brownie Bites (you can use homemade or I purchased mine at Coscto)
Rose Bud Wilton Cake Decorations (I bought mine at Michaels in the cake baking section)
Put white frosting in a Ziploc bag and trim a bit off of one corner. Pipe some frosting on top of a brownie. Top each brownie with a rose decoration. Take two mint leaves and place into frosting next to roses.
They look like a million bucks!
Have a great day!
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe with Apples
- Spooky Halloween Food Ideas : Tomato Soup with Mozzarella Eyes
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe : Quick Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks