I feel like I was just celebrating New Year’s Eve and here we are, halfway through the month. Whoa! I am already thinking Valentine’s Day…anyone else? I think that pretty pink bag (now on sale for 33% off) would make a great gift from my sweetheart…right? 😉 Here are this week’s picks for you.
1. I am in serious need of good sweaters. Seriously…they are my uniform these days. And if I find a good one, like this soft crew neck in multiple colors, I will buy several of them…is that bad? 😉 Love the colorful stripes on this one, but it also comes in some gorgeous solid colors too, and it’s on sale!
2. I have been watching this bag for awhile waiting for it to go on sale and now is the time. I just love that pretty pink color. It’s perfect for spring and summer…and is a fun pop of color for winter too.
3. It is always wet here. Even when it’s sunny, the snow is melting and it just makes it even wetter. These cute quilted rain boots (on sale!) will be handy now, and all spring.
4. Cute jeans on sale are always a good buy. Love this pair.
5. I have SO many blank walls that need pretty art. This landscape is super pretty and serene and is going to look great in the bedroom!
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Master Bedroom Ideas : Home Decor
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space