These weeks are FLYING by. I can’t believe it’s already time for another edition of Pink Peppermint’s Picks. I am having so much fun putting these together…I hope you are enjoying seeing what’s in store each week! Here are this week’s picks…
- I am looking everywhere…I mean EVERYWHERE for a rug for the entry way. My head tells me to go neutral like a cute black and white plaid of some sort…but I am completely in love with this beautiful rug. Isn’t she gorgeous? I think what is keeping me from it is the fact that the entry way is completely open to the living room and office…and I feel the need to make sure everything works together since you can see it all from one spot. But…the not so practical side of me says DO SOMETHING FUN! And this my friends, is fun in my book! So gorgeous and a great price point! If it doesn’t end up in my entry, it might find it’s way into Ash’s room.
- It is supposed to snow here four days next week…of course…as soon as the puppy shows up and I have to be taking him out every night all the time. lol! 🙂 We’ve been really lucky in the no snow department from a “help the Mitchell’s not to freak out when they experience their first winter” standpoint, but I guess it’s about high time we have some snow considering it is the middle of January after all. So, naturally I am dreaming of warm weather and tropical locales. How pretty is this swimsuit?!? If I do find myself in a sunny spot come February, this is coming with me! ;). The leg height is good and the wider strap with the cute ruffle is perfect for hiding my arms a little bit more. 😉
3. If you love navy as much as I do, then you will for sure love these cute kicks. I have a pair arriving any day now and I can’t wait! I see many walks around the neighborhood taking an energetic puppy out and about several times a day, so I figured I need some cute shoes to do the job. 😉
4. This shirt is my new go-to. I love the contrasting stitching, the ruffle sleeve, and especially the sleeve length. It’s so flattering! It comes in a couple of colors and it’s on sale right now for 40% off, which is a total steal.
5. When I ordered the chandelier for the entry way I went back and forth between gold and silver. I ended up with silver, but every time I see the gold version I question my decision. This beauty popped up online this week while I was searching for some other lighting, and it is just so darn pretty…plus, it’s about half the price of the one we bought…that definitely would have cemented my decision for gold!
Have you been following along on Instagram? Here are some of my favorite picks from this week:
When I first started designing the #1987FixerUpper I REALLY wanted colored cabinets, but I was a bit gun-shy about actually pulling the trigger on them. Cabinets are SO expensive and permanent, and I was worried that colored cabinets might look dated sooner. Well, I eventually ended up adding them in many places throughout the house, and now I am hooked! I am working on designing a built in for the office and the family room and all I want are cabinets just like these beautiful ones in this office designed by Bria Hammel Interiors SO pretty!
I am also trying to decide if I want to convert a space in the house into more of a workshop/studio space so I have somewhere to change things up frequently. This attic space designed by Andrea Goldman Design has been inspiring me to create something pretty this week. Now, if only I had an attic… 😉
I hope you are having a great week and are feeling inspired! Have a happy day!
- Weekend Wishlist
- Best President’s Day Sale Picks
- Weekend Wishlist
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- The BEST Gifts for Teen & Tween Girls
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- 14 Great Christmas Gift Ideas for Dad
- Teacher Gift Ideas : Gifts Teachers really want
- The Coolest Gifts for Teen Boys Under $50
- The Cutest Easter Dresses for Girls
- Great Fall Boots for Kids Styled 3 Ways
- What to Wear: Kid’s Christmas Card Picture Outfits