It’s time for another edition of Pink Peppermint’s Picks and boy is there some cute stuff this week! (well, at least I think so! ;)) . It’s no secret that I am on a major hunt for all kinds of home stuff, so obviously a few fun home decor items made the list, along with a couple of super cute cold weather favorites. It always cracks me up when the swimsuits and flip flops hit the stores this time of year. I’ve never really paid that much attention to it…just thought it was kind of funny…but then again when you are in OC all winter, and it’s 80 degrees, you can use that stuff. 😉 Now, when I walk into the store and resort wear is everywhere and you can barely find a coat, I have to laugh. It’s 16 degrees outside and will be for the next few months. lol!
1. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I love this cute sweatshirt that celebrates the season, without going overboard! 😉 . Those are cute black terry hearts on the gray sweatshirt. The price is right too at only $12.99!
2. Fiddle Leaf Fig who? Not only are they difficult to take care of, but from what I understand they are so last year. 😉 . The new trend is these cute olive trees, which I love because they remind me of home and sunny days. Even better…they are faux, so that means me and my black thumb can’t kill them! 😉
3. I have been looking for a mirror for over our dresser for ever, and I think this pretty bamboo mirror might just fit the bill. I love the gilded bamboo and the fun square shape. The price isn’t bad either, especially if you can snag it on sale. I ALWAYS wait for a sale!
4. Black and white. I can’t help it, I love it. So classic and it always looks good on everybody! This adorable turtleneck sweater is inexpensive and perfect for cold nights out.
5. The cute dip dyed stools might just be finding their way to our bathroom soon. With a free-standing tub, I’m realizing that I need a cute little stool to set a towel (and maybe some pretty things) on next to the tub . I love the natural wood on these, but that they are modernized a bit with the dip dyed legs.
Here are a few of my picks from Pinterest and Instagram this week…
Remember what I was saying about black and white above? Well here is proof that it is anything but boring and ALWAYS looks good! Design by RTG Designs.
This beachy design by Hutchingson House has me dreaming of warmer, sunny days and wishing I had a use for one of those swimsuits in stores right now. 😉
I’d love to have you join me on social media where I love to share more of my favorite things every day! You can find me here…
Have a great day!
- Weekend Wishlist
- Best President’s Day Sale Picks
- Weekend Wishlist
- The BEST Gifts for Teen & Tween Girls
- Ultimate Dorm Storage Solutions
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- The Cutest Easter Dresses for Girls
- Great Fall Boots for Kids Styled 3 Ways
- What to Wear: Kid’s Christmas Card Picture Outfits