It’s funny how when you have a weekly thing that you do the weeks seem to go even faster! I feel like I was just putting together all of my favorite’s for Valentine’s Day and now that has come and gone and it’s time to start thinking spring! I don’t know why, but once Valentine’s day has passed I start feeling like it is time for flowers and warmer weather. So bring it on! 😉 .
Here are my favorite picks for this week. Enjoy!
There are so many cute baskets on the market right now…and I am a BIG fan of baskets. Anything that will help me hide or control the clutter in the house is one of my favorite things. This basket is a great size and shape. Fill it with throws or toys and it will keep your room looking clean and stylish.
I just pulled the trigger on this piece of art and I am SO excited for it to arrive. I have been gravitating towards large scale abstract canvases lately, so this will help me mix things up a little bit and stay within my color palette.
Can I just tell you how much I love summery shoes? Seriously. When we went to OC this past weekend my favorite part was running around in flip flops all day. My feet felt so free! 😉 . I know I can’t get away with flip flops just quite yet, but these adorable slip ons will help me transition from winter to spring. They are super comfy and I love the color. I just picked up a black pair too. Yay!
Since we still have some cold days and nights ahead I thought this pretty scarf would be a beautiful springy addition to those winter outfits that I am trying to move into spring. It’s lighter weight than my winter scarves and I love all the colors.
Pillows are definitely my favorite way to update any room. They are a super quick and easy way to give any space a whole new look…and a budget friendly new look at that! 😉 These mud cloth pillows are really fun right now, and reasonably priced.
Have you been checking out the Rooms We Love tour this week? There are such beautiful spaces! It’s fun for me to get a chance to see what some of my friend’s consider to be their favorite rooms. I think what’s funny, is that it’s often that these rooms don’t show up on their blogs and in their social media feeds. I don’t know why that is, but I am guilty of it too! Here are a couple of beautiful rooms to check out…
Have a great day friends!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party