I am having Way too much fun putting these posts together each week. I get excited to search for things each week and share them with you! Here are this week’s picks… 🙂
- OK, let me first start by saying that I am TOTALLY not a techie person. I never have to have the latest and greatest in the electronics department and I could usually care less about that kind of stuff. I’m still rocking an iphone 6, and the only reason I ever updated to a 6 from my iphone 4, is because it literally became unusable it was so old. lol! So, needless to say, I NEVER thought I would want an Apple watch. Lately I have been trying to do a better job of tracking my daily steps. I use the free version of My Fitness Pal and it works great…as long as I have my phone on me…which is not always the case. I mentioned to John a few weeks ago that I wanted to take a look at an Apple watch because it was something I could wear always, and it would always be with me to track my steps whether or not I had my purse or a pocket to put my phone in. Well, he surprised me with this one for Valentine’s day, and I have to say I LOVE it. I love the fact that I can see all of my activity. I love that it reminds me to move if I’ve been sitting for too long. I love that it is a little bit of a cheerleader on my wrist to encourage me to do more and better for my own good. I also love that it’s pretty. 😉 . I have this band because I found it to be more comfortable for me, but there are lots of band options to choose from.
2. I’ve finally started pulling some of our decor out of the boxes in the basement, and I was reminded the other day just how much I love these books. I have several different titles that I have purchased either because I love the book itself, or because I love the color and design on the binding and they are great for shelf displays. They are SO pretty! You can buy a set like this one here, or you can find them individually, like this copy of The Odyssey. You can often find them for between $11-16 dollars individually. A great deal for both a book and a decor piece! 😉
3. This is the perfect vase. I found it a few weeks ago and used the taller version in the Galentine’s Day brunch shoot, but I think this shorter version may be my favorite size. Leave it to Joanna to create something I just can’t live without! 😉
4. With Easter coming up and springtime on it’s way (although, I’ll believe it when I see it…all this snow has me wondering when it will show up!) I am on the hunt for pretty Easter dresses and this one is winning right now. I love the color (it comes in several other colors too) and the shape is SO flattering. I am a big fan of a midi dress.
5. Finally this week, I am sharing the new piece of art that is on it’s way to my house. This was a bit of a splurge, but I absolutely love it. The colors are perfect, and on top of that, it is a scene from one of my favorite places in the world. A place that is very special to my whole family. I am really trying to be more intentional with the art I buy. I always want everything in my house to have meaning and so this was a perfect fit. It is just so gorgeous!
Have you been following along on social media this week? I shared several of my favorite new Instagram accounts and designers I love to follow. I’d love to have you join me on social media where I lshare more of my favorite things, design ideas and fun every day! You can find me here…
Remember to tag your posts of your favorite spaces with the hashtag #pinkpeppermintspicks so I can see what you are up to. I will pick several to share throughout the week on Instagram and some will be shared here on the blog. I hope you have a wonderful week. If you find something great that you think I should know about, I’d love to hear about it! Leave me a comment and share! 🙂
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party