It’s the first official weekend of summer this weekend and I couldn’t be more excited! I have been counting down the days…not just because it means the beginning of summer and that school is almost out, but because I have several things on my wishlist that I have been waiting for this weekend to buy. There are ALWAYS great sales this time of year…what’s on your list? I’ll be sharing my list of the very best sales and what I’m picking up later this week, but for now here our weekly edition of Pink Peppermint’s Picks…this time with a patriotic twist..because who doesn’t love the red, white and blue? These fun things will have you ready to celebrate all summer long! Enjoy! This post includes affiliate links.
1. Do these earrings say celebrate and fireworks, or what?! Even better they are 40% this off this weekend making them under $15. Score! Pair them with jeans and a white t and you are all set to party!
2. I LOVE bunting! And I especially love that it is a decoration that can carry you through three months! Put it up now and leave it until Labor Day. Low maintenance, super cute decorating is my kind of decorating! These extra cute buntings come in both large and a small size and are on sale this weekend.
3. How cool are these OUTDOOR pillows! Outdoor furniture and pillows sure have come a long way…I’m even finding myself using several things inside because I love them so much, and these pretty pillows are one of them that will making their way inside as well! Get this for 20% off this weekend.
4. These super cute kicks are comfy and spirited. You can wear them all season long and pair them with so many fun summer outfits. They are perfect for all of the summer amusement parks and travels you’ll be doing this season.
5. I have several of these t’s in different colors and patterns and I love them. They are so comfy and the longer sleeve is flattering. This red and white pin stripe is fresh and fun for summer. They are 40% off this weekend.
6. That clutch! So cute! It makes any outfit instantly more fun! It would be pretty cute with those earring up above too! 😉 . The price is right so it’s the perfect summer bag.
7. I have these chairs and I love them. The blue is so fun and we have been using them outdoors for a couple of years now and they hold up really well. I bring them inside on occasion too to mix and match with my white ones. You can pick up a pair for 20% off this weekend too.
8. The crochet sleeves on this top are so pretty, and I have a hard time resisting any good white top. They are so versatile and go with anything. Pick this one up for 40% off this weekend.
9. It’s still a little chilly here in SLC, and when we head home for a bit in July who knows what the weather might be like. Summer evenings in OC can be cool, so I always have a light sweater with me. This pretty striped version is festive and just the right amount of warmth for a breezy summer evening watching fireworks. This one is 40% off as well.
10. I am loving slides this year and these are adorable…and on sale for 40% off! Woohoo! They come in 4 colors and are under $50. They would look amazing with just about everything on this list, so I had to add them. 😉
I’ll be back later this week with a round up of the best sales this weekend, until then, happy shopping! 🙂
- Pink Peppermint's Picks
- Pink Peppermint's Picks
- Valentine Gift Ideas For The One You Love
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Master Bedroom Ideas : Home Decor
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space