Don’t miss this year’s Fall Design Event at Serena & Lily! Take 20% off everything in the store…here are my sale favorites…
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…the time when sale after sale starts happening! Yay! One of my favorite events is the Serena and Lily Fall Design Event. Everything, and I do mean everything is 20% off…which is huge! I did a quick round up of my favorites and hopefully you’ll find something you love to get ready for the holidays…they are upon us folks! It’s October on FRIDAY! Yikes!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I find myself coming back to Serena & Lily time and time again in every project I create. All of their pieces are so timeless and classic and mix well with everything!
This chandelier was the very first thing I purchased before we started the remodel of the OC Ranch Reno. It sat in a box for well over a year before it was hung, and the day it went up was so exciting! I love it so much!
I have these riviera chairs in both the 1987 Fixer Upper (navy version) and the OC Ranch Reno (black and white). They add the perfect pop of color and are reminiscent of a great Parisian bistro chair.
Three things I would recommend…
#1. Sign up and get free design advice and a consultation from S&L design experts. I have worked with several of the designers in store before and they are SO helpful! Their customer service is awesome and this is such a great FREE thing!
#2. Make sure to sign up to get a special Birthday discount.
#3. Click here to start getting their gorgeous free catalog. I look forward to this pretty magazine style catalog coming every couple of months. I love to pour over it many times for design ideas.
I could share about 50 more things you need and that I love around the house, instead I’ll just share some more of my favorites from this awesome sale!
(click on any image for more information about the product…)
Well, I’m off to tackle a few projects around the house today…but first up, a walk! A 6 mile walk has been my daily go-to routine for the last 8 months. I’ll share a bit more about this in the coming weeks. These super comfy sneakers have been a life changer for my aching feet and joints. And these joggers...oh my! Do you have a pair?! They are insanely comfortable! They’ll be great for walking in the cooler months ahead, and for snuggling up on the couch! I bought John a pair for father’s day because he wasn’t convinced when I told him they were the softest pants ever…now he’s a believer too! 😉
I am feeling excited to get a few things done today and then crash with the fam and watch some college football. This year has been a whirlwind, and I’m not quite sure how we already got here, but hooray for fall!
Have a great day!
- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space