I am so excited to be sharing another yummy and SUPER easy recipe with you all today! These meal blog hops are SO fun because I find tons of new things to try. It can be dangerous too! 😉 These amazingly easy shrimp tacos with pineapple salsa are an idea that was shared with me by another mom. As we all know, dinner time is often the busiest time of day and sometimes it is challenging to get dinner on the table with everyone running every which way. So, these super quick tacos are a great busy weeknight meal.
I am of course having some technical difficulties with my memory card as I write this, so I am only able to get one of the many pictures I have of these tacos off the card…I will add more as soon as I can get it sorted out…but until then I will get you the recipe and ingredients so you can get started making these tacos asap! Hopefully the one picture I have been able to rescue will help you see just how delicious they are! I know I’m ready to eat one already! 😉
Ingredients for Amazing Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
Those of you that are Trader Joe’s fans, this recipe is for you. You only need a few ingredients and you can find them all at your local TJ’s.
Here’s what you will need:
Frozen Breaded Shrimp (I think these are best with 2-3 shrimp per taco)
Cabbage Slaw Mix
Tropical Salsa with Pineapple (by all the jarred salsas)
Green Goddess Dressing (by the bagged salads in the refrigerated section)
Cook your frozen shrimp as directed on the package.
While your shrimp are cooking, roughly chop the cilantro and slice the limes.
When shrimp are done cooking, remove the tails and then prepare your tacos by adding two or three shrimp to each corn tortilla, and topping with cabbage slaw mix, some cilantro, green goddess dressing and top them with salsa. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze on top.
How easy is that?! You can seriously have these on the table in 15 minutes. You can’t beat that on a busy night!
The pineapple salsa seriously tastes like dessert. It is full of pineapple, peppers and even some mango. It adds such a tropical flavor to these tacos and it is amazing on chips too, so I like to serve them as a side with these tacos.
I don’t typically make a meal out of frozen items, but these shrimp tacos have so many fresh ingredients, that I don’t feel guilty about it at all! 😉
I hope that you love these quick and delicious shrimp tacos with pineapple salsa as much as we do!
Now be sure to check out what my friends are sharing today.
Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party