I am so excited to be sharing another yummy and SUPER easy recipe with you all today! These meal blog hops are SO fun because I find tons of new things to try. It can be dangerous too! 😉 These amazingly easy shrimp tacos with pineapple salsa are an idea that was shared with me by another mom. As we all know, dinner time is often the busiest time of day and sometimes it is challenging to get dinner on the table with everyone running every which way. So, these super quick tacos are a great busy weeknight meal.
I am of course having some technical difficulties with my memory card as I write this, so I am only able to get one of the many pictures I have of these tacos off the card…I will add more as soon as I can get it sorted out…but until then I will get you the recipe and ingredients so you can get started making these tacos asap! Hopefully the one picture I have been able to rescue will help you see just how delicious they are! I know I’m ready to eat one already! 😉
Ingredients for Amazing Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
Those of you that are Trader Joe’s fans, this recipe is for you. You only need a few ingredients and you can find them all at your local TJ’s.
Here’s what you will need:
Frozen Breaded Shrimp (I think these are best with 2-3 shrimp per taco)
Cabbage Slaw Mix
Tropical Salsa with Pineapple (by all the jarred salsas)
Green Goddess Dressing (by the bagged salads in the refrigerated section)
Cook your frozen shrimp as directed on the package.
While your shrimp are cooking, roughly chop the cilantro and slice the limes.
When shrimp are done cooking, remove the tails and then prepare your tacos by adding two or three shrimp to each corn tortilla, and topping with cabbage slaw mix, some cilantro, green goddess dressing and top them with salsa. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze on top.
How easy is that?! You can seriously have these on the table in 15 minutes. You can’t beat that on a busy night!
The pineapple salsa seriously tastes like dessert. It is full of pineapple, peppers and even some mango. It adds such a tropical flavor to these tacos and it is amazing on chips too, so I like to serve them as a side with these tacos.
I don’t typically make a meal out of frozen items, but these shrimp tacos have so many fresh ingredients, that I don’t feel guilty about it at all! 😉
I hope that you love these quick and delicious shrimp tacos with pineapple salsa as much as we do!
Now be sure to check out what my friends are sharing today.
Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life
Have a great day!
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe with Apples
- Spooky Halloween Food Ideas : Tomato Soup with Mozzarella Eyes
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe : Quick Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Halloween: My Favorite Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe with Whipped Cream Ghosts
- Sweets: Chocolate Ganache
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks