As the weather heats up, so does entertaining season. With fun days ahead celebrating Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and graduations, guests are on their way! If you’re anything like me, you are always on the hunt for new recipes and ideas for spring entertaining so that your guests always have something new to look forward to when they visit. Browsing through HomeGoods I ran across all of these beautiful baking supplies, and it put me in the mood to start prepping now! How cute would these brightly colored baking essentials be dressed up in a cute basket for a hostess or for mom this Mother’s day, too?
Cupcakes are always a hit with guests. Here’s one of my favorite secrets for a whipped topping for cakes and cupcakes that it lighter than buttercream and just as yummy. The perfect spring treat!
One Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
Powdered Sugar to taste
White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix (to taste)
Pour cream into your mixer. Add your sugar and Instant Pudding Mix to the whipping cream to the sweetness/flavor you desire while cream is whipping. The pudding mix will flavor the cream, and make it thicker, so watch for the cream to reach a consistency that you like. Pipe flavored cream onto your cupcakes and chill until served. You can do this with any flavor pudding mix…I also like lemon and strawberry. 🙂
I hope you are getting excited to entertain your guests!
Have a great day!
As a member of the HomeGoods pinterest team, I have been sponsored by HomeGoods. What does that mean? The sponsor, in this case HomeGoods, has given me product in exchange for me purchasing items and styling them to showcase just how awesome they are. All products featured are items I am truly a fan of…places that I would shop, eat, and visit regardless of my affiliations with them. Thanks to the support of these sponsors, I am able to do what I love, and continue to share my tips and ideas with you!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Pink Baby Shower Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- DIY Washi Tape Feathers a Cute Fall Craft
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes