I’m back this week with a simple idea to dress up your Easter dessert table! It’s a completely edible treat, including wafer paper grass from World Market! Simply make your favorite frosted cupcakes (or grab some from your local bakery) and surround them with edible grass. Top with your favorite foil-wrapped holiday chocolate. Imagine how darling this would be with multiple cake stands as your table’s centerpiece. After dinner, everyone can grab their dessert! Happy guests, guaranteed! You could also set these at everyone’s place on their dinner plate as well. It would be an incredible, but simple, presentation! Enjoy!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Free Halloween Tag: Happy Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Printable
- Cinco de Mayo Dessert : Easy Tres Leches Cake Recipe
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- DIY Glitter Star Cupcake Toppers with Toothpicks
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Parties: Anchors Away : A Nautical Themed Party
- Chalk Paint Dresser Make-Over