Sparkles and bells and glitter oh my! We are in full on holiday mode around here! Woohoo!! Is your decor going up this week…or is it already up? I am planning to really dial up the intensity on the gift buying this week…maybe even have it almost all wrapped up by the time Cyber Monday is over. How about you? There are some fun things on this week’s Weekend Wishlist that would make great gifts!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
If you are in need of a new Christmas tree this one has been on my list for the last 3 years and it is finally back in stock RIGHT now!! It’s a hard one to get a hold of…so grab it while you can. It is SO pretty!!
How cute are these earrings for the holiday season? Perfect with jeans and a top or a pretty dress. You can’t go wrong!
If you are traveling this season, this rolling duffel is my favorite! I have a new one on the way because my other one finally started to limp along after 7 years of intense travel.
I just picked up these adorable shoes and they are so comfy and cute! Good for anyone on your list!
Entertaining this year? These chairs are favorites and look great in any dining space.
I bought myself this pretty, sparkly shirt last week. Not quite sure just where I’ll wear it yet, but the price is great and it is SO cute on. I can’t wait for a fun get-together or dinner!
This small cross-body handbag with the darling black and white strap has been on my list for some time. It is SO cute! It’s 30% off this weekend so I think I’m buying myself a gift! 😉
These bells are one of the hottest sellers every season and they were JUST restocked. Grab yourself a set if you’ve been wanting one. They won’t be around long!
A few other pretty things for the house…like this new rug, these gorgeous lanterns that look pretty for the holidays and all year long, and this darling pendant light will dress things up and have you ready for guests in a flash.
Want to shop everything on this weekend’s list? Click on any image for more information about the product…
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and find a few things here that make your gifting easier! Be sure to check out all of my gift guides this season here for more great gifting ideas.
I’m off to drop Ash at a Choir practice for her upcoming Christmas concert. She is rehearsing with the whole orchestra this time. I can’t wait to hear them! It is so beautiful and really a great wait to usher in the season.
Happy shopping, and thank you again for shopping through my links to help support the blog!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party