Happy Thanksgiving week! I can’t believe we are already here! This past week has flown by. I spent the majority of the week prepping and shooting for all things Christmas. John was busy at a conference for the first half of the week, so Ash and I cranked up the Christmas music and put the final touches on everything while he was away. Here’s a sneak peek of this year’s Christmas decor…
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Ash was baking up a storm getting her @tinybirdbakeshop cupcake boxes for December finalized, so we took a bunch of pictures of her and her Christmas cupcakes all ready for the season…
I felt a little less guilty about getting ready for Christmas so early when I saw this guy driving down the street…HA!!
When John returned from his conference we were able to go to one of my absolute favorite restaurants to celebrate a huge milestone at work for him. Mastros is my favorite spot for special occasions.
Their regular butter cake is so yummy…and they had this amazing pumpkin pecan butter cake to celebrate the season. It was to die for!!!
These cuties got a bath to get ready for a car ride. I can’t handle stinky pups…especially when we’re trapped in the car together! lol!
Yesterday we spent the morning in St. George. The temple there is SO pretty. The bright white building against the red rock is just stunning!
We popped into a cute new place that I have been reading about for months and dying to try and it did not disappoint! Farmstead Bakery is a MUST try if you find yourself heading to St. George or passing through to get to Zion National Park or Park City or other parts north!
They said they sell out early, so if you want pastries keep that in mind! They also do quiches and sandwiches and amazing sourdough bread!
Now Thanksgiving prep and Christmas shopping kick into high gear. Here are a few things I’ve picked up recently for myself, the house, and for Christmas gifts…
If you are in need of some delicious Thanksgiving recipes, be sure to check these out too…
I hope you have a wonderful week with friends and family and enjoy a little down time. We’ll be celebrating with my parents this week and enjoying some time off of work and school. I’ll be working hard for you though…bringing you Black Friday deals, recipes, printables and more….so stay tuned for lots of exciting things heading to the blog this week!
Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party