I was walking through World Market last week when I spotted a new light fixture out of the corner of my eye. It got me thinking about how often I am out shopping for projects, clients, or just for fun, and I run across great deals and fun finds that I don’t share here on the blog. Sometimes I’ll get them up on Instagram, but if it’s not something I’m actually using in a current project, I often forget. I was inspired by Sarah over at Life on Virginia Street…have you seen her beautiful blog? If not, be sure to check it out. Sarah does a roundup every week of products she loves and I always have a ton of fun reading it. So, I decided to start a new series here on the blog called Wish List Wednesday. All the fun things I find that I wish I had a good enough excuse to purchase. 😉
Back to that light… 😉 A few years back Anthropologie was selling a light that I kept seeing pop up on Pinterest and I couldn’t get enough of it. Recently I found it again on One King’s Lane and was SO excited. Well, imagine my delight when I stumbled on something similar at World Market for even less! While it doesn’t have the exact same detailing, it is still beautiful and 1/5th of the price. So if you are in love with the original light like I am, and can’t quite fit the more expensive one in the budget, hopefully this one will work for you!
image via Becki Owens
Can you believe these are TARGET chairs??? As if I needed another reason to spend more money there! I love that they are so affordable but look like a million bucks.
Finally this week, I have been seeing this bag everywhere and I am obsessed! It’s not only going on my wish list, but on my Christmas list! 😉 The saddle bag is definitely in this season and I always love a good cross body for it’s comfortable fit. I have been seeing them in all price ranges. This brown version is under $50 and you can have it shipped for free. I love the tassel on this one and the mini size is so cute!
So there you have it. 🙂 The things I have stumbled upon this week that I am putting on my wish list.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party