Nothing gets me into the Christmas spirit more than heading to a fun place that is decked out for the holidays. We were very excited to be invited to visit Knott’s Merry Farm this last week to check out the fun and festive things happening at the park. Knott’s Berry Farm celebrates the merriest of seasons as it transforms into Knott’s Merry Farm with thousands of twinkling lights and cheerful holiday décor throughout the park. A fun visit to Knott’s Merry Farm had us all full of Christmas cheer!
WHAT TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE DURING KNOTT’s MERRY FARM
There are so many fun things to see during Knott’s Merry Farm and really something for every age. The tree is SO pretty, so be sure not to miss the tree lighting ceremony! I had fun just wandering around looking at all of the beautiful poinsettias and taking pictures of the decorations.
There are also fun booths with creative gift ideas…so you can get Christmas shopping done too. Other fun activities in the park you don’t want to miss:
Christmas in Calico
Santa’s Christmas Cabin
Merry Christmas, Snoopy! Ice Show
A Christmas Carol or The Gift of the Magi
Calico Saloon Christmas Show
Calico Tree Lighting Ceremony
Snow and Glow in Ghost Town
It’s the Merriest Christmas Show Ever, Charlie Brown
As we wandered further into Ghost Town we found the barn was all decked out to celebrate the season and had real horses and a donkey for the kids to pet.
THE ALL DAY DINING PASS
Everywhere we turned there were fun holiday decorations. The kids had a blast riding all of their favorite rides and John and I took advantage of getting a chance to eat a meal all by ourselves while the kids were in line…like a mini date! We took advantage of our All-Day Dining Passes and enjoyed a yummy BBQ lunch in Ghost Town.
If you are spending the entire day at the park, check out the dining options available online before you go. The All Day Dining Pass makes spending all day in the park much easier! For $31.99 you get a wristband that allows you to eat at locations throughout the park every 90 minutes during the day. Dining options range from Pizza to Burritos…there is something for everyone. Drinks are not included, but they sell BIG souvenir drink bottles (for as low as $10.99 if you buy them online) that give you free refills all day at the park, and, if you bring it back on other visits, refills are only $1. I have to say I think this is one of the smartest purchases you can make. Being able to get drinks ALL day throughout the park made this trip even more enjoyable than others we have taken. It was so nice for us to not have to worry about what we were going to eat while we were at the park, and the kids thought it was so fun to be able to pick different spots and get something to eat.
WHEN TO VISIT
Knott’s Merry Farm is open November 19th-January 8th, and is included with your regular Knott’s daily admission. Don’t miss out on this limited time event! Put on those family Christmas sweaters and head to Knott’s for some fun family Christmas memories.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: Knott’s Berry Farm provided our family with admission tickets, meal vouchers, and free parking for the day. I was not compensated in any other way for this post.
- The Complete London Travel Guide : All My Favorite London Travel Tips, Hotels, Restaurants & More
- The Seabird Resort | Beachfront Hotel in Oceanside, CA
- Week in Review
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- How Can it Be 2020?!
- Disneyland at Halloween : Fall Break Weekend Recap
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Finding Joy in the Journey
- Visit Borough Market : Amazing Food Market by London Bridge
- The Sound of Music : Which Tour is the best in Salzburg? An Inside look at the Panorama Sound of Music Tours
- A New Year and New Adventures
- Interesting Things to See in London: Notting Hill
- Things to Do in London: Afternoon Tea at the Orangery at Kensington Palace
- Take a Spin on the London Eye: Things to do in London
- Things to See in London : One Day Walking Tour
- The Best View in Paris: The Arc De Triomphe