Are stocking stuffers a big deal in your house? I know in some families stockings are full of new necessities…undies, toothbrushes, socks etc., while in others, stockings are where the good stuff is hiding…jewelry, bath and body products, personal electronics etc. In our house it’s a mix of both. I like to fill stockings with pretty, useful things that I wouldn’t necessarily buy on an everyday shopping trip. I love to try and find unique stocking stuffer ideas for everyone in the family.
Today, I’m sharing what I’ve found and what I would love to find in my stocking this Christmas. There is something for everyone and for the most part, almost every item in this round up is under $25. Click on any image for more information. (Affiliate links included.)
When I was a little girl my dad always had a pen or a few pencils in his shirt pocket…yes, he used to have a pocket protector…lol! I was obsessed at an early age with nice pens and pencils, which I’m pretty sure helped lead to my love of crafting, type etc. Every year my dad gets me a set of pens or pencils…I love that tradition…and I love this set of pencils! 😉
I bathe in this stuff every day…especially at this time of year. I discovered it a few years ago and can’t get enough. It is SO good for my skin and it smells amazing!
How cute are these notebooks? Rifle Paper is my favorite and I always carry a notebook this size in my purse. These come in a set of three, so you can always divide them up and give to them to three different people too. 🙂
This pretty set of lip gloss is a beautiful gift.
Jewelry is always a hit, so you can’t go wrong with this cute pendant necklace (I happen to love the inital “T”, but they do make other initials. ;)) these sparkly earrings are fun and make a girl feel special.
I hope these fun stocking stuffer ideas help make your Christmas shopping a bit easier! 🙂
You can check out our other gift guides here.
Have a great day!
- Weekend Wishlist
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space