It’s that time again! I LOVE Memorial Day, Flag Day, the 4th of July…EVERYTHING patriotic! I am always looking for patriotic party ideas. Red White and Blue is just such a stellar color combination, it just makes any party supplies and party food look fun. Here’s a SUPER easy and budget friendly DIY treat that looks like a million bucks. 🙂
They are SUPER easy to make!! I found the colored popsicle sticks at my local craft store, the red, white and blue nonpareils too. Swing by your local grocery store and pick up some mini ice cream sandwiches and you’re ready!! Unwrap your sandwiches and let the ice cream soften for just a minute. Once it has softened a tad, push a stick up through the ice cream. Now that you have your ice cream sandwich on a nice little handle, dip in the sprinkles, making sure to get the three exposed sides of the ice cream and you’re ready to go! Place the finished sandwiches on a tray in the freezer and let them harden again before serving.
Love this idea? Let me know by sharing it on social media! You can find me on Facebook and Instagram if you like daily entertaining, DIY, travel and design inspiration. And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Free St. Patrick's Day Printables : Taste the Rainbow
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- DIY Glittered Party Bottles : Fun DIY Party Ideas
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes