Fall is in the air and that means we have a good excuse to switch up our wardrobes a bit. Adding in a few inexpensive, but on trend accessories, is the best way to make the staples in your closet transition to fall, without breaking the bank. Here are 5 of the hottest, must-have accessories all for under $50.
The Top Handled Bag
This little number is small and sassy, but with a classic frame style. Pair it with any neutral outfit to add a shot of personality.
Aviators are getting an update for fall. Tortoise shells and leopard print are all the rage this season.
Fall is all about getting comfy and cozy, so up the ante with furry accessories. This vest is SO cute and only $33!!
The “word jewelry” trend has been around for awhile, but this fall the key is supersizing it. Fun pieces like this GEEK necklace, bring a new meaning to “statement necklace”.
I don’t really think plaid ever goes out of style, and I look forward to buying a new plaid piece or two every year. I love the colors in this shirt…and it’s a steal for under $20!
Here are a few more of my favorites for this fall all for under $50…
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space