Sunday is the day we have all been waiting for…a little friendly competition, funny commercials, great halftime entertainment, food, friends and fun. What are you doing for the Big Game? Here are 8 Great Super Bowl party ideas that are easy to put together and adorable. Even if you haven’t planned anything official yet…don’t worry! You can put these cute party tables and decorations together in a flash and throw together something cute for a house full of guests.
Love this kraft table cover and snacks in paper bags from Babble. Not only does it look cute, but clean up is a breeze!
This super fun football cake that Society Sweets made for our NFL shoot can be made in any colors to match your favorite team. Ice it with green and add a white yard line and numbers on the side. Easy and SO cute! And if you haven’t seen the tutorial for these simple and adorable party bags, you can find it here and have them made in minutes, especially with our little trick! These fun drink stirrers and just about every other possible NFL team merchandise in the NFL Shop.
LOVE the use of vintage trophy cups as decor in this vintage style football party. Round up some footballs, old books, pennants and you too can create this party set-up.
The TomKat Studio always such a great job with clean, classic and simple design that you can re-create and make look like a million bucks. How about that turf? A quick trip to Lowes this weekend and you have a great centerpiece for your table!
Keep things neutral for your guests so they don’t think you’re taking sides with this cute kraft colored set up found over at Catch My Party. Pops of green compliment this tablescape nicely.
No matter who you are cheering for, every guest can get behind this fun party set up. This giant party backdrop, perfect for a photo booth or party table set-up can be purchased and downloaded in minutes in our Etsy shop. You can have it printed in an hour at your local Staples for under $8 and have it ready to go in time for the game. Our colorful printable pennant garland and cupcake toppers can be found here in the shop too.
Last but not least, this adorable and classic black and white set up by The Crafted Sparrow.
I hope you are feeling inspired to create something fun for the game this weekend after seeing these 8 great Super Bowl party ideas, and that you recognize that it doesn’t have to be fancy, expensive or difficult to look adorable!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Elf Movie Night Party - Christmas Traditions
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- DIY Glittered Party Bottles : Fun DIY Party Ideas
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments