Sunday is the day we have all been waiting for…a little friendly competition, funny commercials, great halftime entertainment, food, friends and fun. What are you doing for the Big Game? Here are 8 Great Super Bowl party ideas that are easy to put together and adorable. Even if you haven’t planned anything official yet…don’t worry! You can put these cute party tables and decorations together in a flash and throw together something cute for a house full of guests.
Love this kraft table cover and snacks in paper bags from Babble. Not only does it look cute, but clean up is a breeze!
This super fun football cake that Society Sweets made for our NFL shoot can be made in any colors to match your favorite team. Ice it with green and add a white yard line and numbers on the side. Easy and SO cute! And if you haven’t seen the tutorial for these simple and adorable party bags, you can find it here and have them made in minutes, especially with our little trick! These fun drink stirrers and just about every other possible NFL team merchandise in the NFL Shop.
LOVE the use of vintage trophy cups as decor in this vintage style football party. Round up some footballs, old books, pennants and you too can create this party set-up.
The TomKat Studio always such a great job with clean, classic and simple design that you can re-create and make look like a million bucks. How about that turf? A quick trip to Lowes this weekend and you have a great centerpiece for your table!
Keep things neutral for your guests so they don’t think you’re taking sides with this cute kraft colored set up found over at Catch My Party. Pops of green compliment this tablescape nicely.
No matter who you are cheering for, every guest can get behind this fun party set up. This giant party backdrop, perfect for a photo booth or party table set-up can be purchased and downloaded in minutes in our Etsy shop. You can have it printed in an hour at your local Staples for under $8 and have it ready to go in time for the game. Our colorful printable pennant garland and cupcake toppers can be found here in the shop too.
Does it get any cuter than this adorable field goal made with striped party straws? Love this idea from Lillian Hope Designs.
Last but not least, this adorable and classic black and white set up by The Crafted Sparrow.
I hope you are feeling inspired to create something fun for the game this weekend after seeing these 8 great Super Bowl party ideas, and that you recognize that it doesn’t have to be fancy, expensive or difficult to look adorable!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Free St. Patrick's Day Printables : Taste the Rainbow
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- DIY Glittered Party Bottles : Fun DIY Party Ideas
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops