Here’s another quick and easy DIY for you for all of those upcoming football parties. These little party bags are so cute and SO easy. There are two ways to make them…either with paper or with tape. I found my little kraft lunch sacks at Michaels, they are available at most craft stores and you can make these with large paper lunch sacks too if you have lots of goodies to share. 🙂
TO make these bags it’s simply as easy as cutting four strips of white paper. One long and three shorter. Using a glue stick you simply glue the long strip to the bag, and then glue the three smaller strips on top just like the lacing on a football. Can it really be that easy? Actually, it can be even easier. 😉 Do you have some masking tape?
You can use the tape in place of the paper and then you don’t even have to glue anything!
Hello, easy! These are perfect for serving chips, popcorn, candy, just about anything. And they look super cute on your party table too. I’ve used them in a couple of parties like this tailgate party
and this Superbowl party…
Looking for more great football party ideas? You can find some of our other favorites here:
You can find our great Large Format Printable Football Party Backdrop in our Etsy shop
I hope you have fun making these cute little DIY Football party snack bags!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Pink Baby Shower Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag