Here’s another quick and easy DIY for you for all of those upcoming football parties. These little party bags are so cute and SO easy. There are two ways to make them…either with paper or with tape. I found my little kraft lunch sacks at Michaels, they are available at most craft stores and you can make these with large paper lunch sacks too if you have lots of goodies to share. 🙂
TO make these bags it’s simply as easy as cutting four strips of white paper. One long and three shorter. Using a glue stick you simply glue the long strip to the bag, and then glue the three smaller strips on top just like the lacing on a football. Can it really be that easy? Actually, it can be even easier. 😉 Do you have some masking tape?
You can use the tape in place of the paper and then you don’t even have to glue anything!
Hello, easy! These are perfect for serving chips, popcorn, candy, just about anything. And they look super cute on your party table too. I’ve used them in a couple of parties like this tailgate party
and this Superbowl party…
Looking for more great football party ideas? You can find some of our other favorites here:
You can find our great Large Format Printable Football Party Backdrop in our Etsy shop
I hope you have fun making these cute little DIY Football party snack bags!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party