Looking for the perfect, easy Valentine’s Day breakfast that will only take a few minutes to make and will make the kiddos squeal with delight? Well, look no further! These red valentine heart pancakes with a powdered sugar heart are the perfect treat and SO easy!
Simply make your favorite pancake recipe. When you are mixing, add a few drops of red food coloring. Paste food coloring works best for these. If you can’t get them to a red shade you love, don’t fret! Pink looks adorable too and is an even easier color to achieve.
Cut a heart out of plain old paper, and lay it on top of your pancake stack.
Using a small sifter or strainer, shake a bit of powdered sugar over the top of the pancakes and the paper heart. Remove the heart carefully, ensuring not to spill any of the powdered sugar in your nice red heart.
Serve these valentine heart pancakes up piping hot and watch the kids faces light up when they see the fun treat you created for them.
Looking for more fun Valentine’s Day Ideas? Check out some of our favorites…
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- How To Keep Photos Organized On Your Computer
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles