Looking for the perfect, easy Valentine’s Day breakfast that will only take a few minutes to make and will make the kiddos squeal with delight? Well, look no further! These red valentine heart pancakes with a powdered sugar heart are the perfect treat and SO easy!
Simply make your favorite pancake recipe. When you are mixing, add a few drops of red food coloring. Paste food coloring works best for these. If you can’t get them to a red shade you love, don’t fret! Pink looks adorable too and is an even easier color to achieve.
Cut a heart out of plain old paper, and lay it on top of your pancake stack.
Using a small sifter or strainer, shake a bit of powdered sugar over the top of the pancakes and the paper heart. Remove the heart carefully, ensuring not to spill any of the powdered sugar in your nice red heart.
Serve these valentine heart pancakes up piping hot and watch the kids faces light up when they see the fun treat you created for them.
Looking for more fun Valentine’s Day Ideas? Check out some of our favorites…
Minecraft Valentine Free Printables
What Does the Fox Say Valentines
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
other free printables for teachers and other holidays…
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Hearty & Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
14 thoughts on “Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes”
this is too pretty!
So cute and festive without changing the flavor of the pancakes.
Melissa Ruddy recently posted…We have No Watchdog
My husband is going to LOVE these! So cute. Thanks for sharing.
Yay! Thanks so much Morgan!
These look incredible! I am a huge red velvet fan. The powder sugar heart is the perfect finishing touch
Thank you Anna! 🙂
Such a cute idea!!! I love Valentines Day and try to make the entire day special so these would be perfect for the morning:) Thanks for sharing with us at Family Joy Blog linky party.
Crystal recently posted…Family Joy Blog Linky Party #51
Thank you so much Crystal! 🙂
Just wanted to say thanks for linking up to the Makers link party last week. 🙂 I featured this project in my party post tonight and also in my newsletter. 🙂 Hope to see you linking up again! XO
heart this idea! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Pinned & Shared.
Theresa Huse recently posted…DIY Beauty Recipes: Burst of Spring Sea Salts Scrub Recipe
Thank you so much Theresa!
A beautiful idea! I’m sure they were a big hit. Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday.