I was sifting through old posts today and I reaized that I never posted this party!! I can’t believe it! It was SUCH a fun one to put together. When little G’s momma hired me to put something together for his first birthday, there was one requirement…that it had to do with puppies!! Little G is a puppy lover and such a little cutie pie! Here are the pics and details of this fun bash! 🙂
The cake/snack table was a fun mix of foods all tying in with our color scheme of red and aqua. Scooby snacks, apples on sticks tied with baker’s twine, cones with puppy chow (aka chex mix), pupcorn, red and blue jello…
The afternoon sun and the pergola cast some intersting shadows in these pictures. 🙂 I made hundreds of feet of paper chains in the color scheme and hung them from the slats on the pergola. It was a really fun look.
To showcase pictures of the birthday boy’s first year, I hug red dog leashes and clothespinned the pictures to them.
These puppy cake pops I had custom made to match the party theme, were definitely the hit of the day! CAn you even get over those tootsie roll ears and life saver collars??? 😉
This was the smash cake I created for the birthday boy. It was the talk of the day, and SO easy!! Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting and cocoa puffs!
The puppy party printable collection is now available for purchase. With this package you will receive:
1. 2″ inch party tags to make cupcake toppers, napkin rings etc.
2. 3 inch circle labels
4. mini pennant banner
4. 5×7 invitation sheet
5. 3×4 party / food labels
6. 8.5×11 papers to create paper chain
7. Welcome to the Pawty 16×20 or 8×10 sign
When you place your order please include the invitation text, number and initial you would like included on the 2″ tags. You may print as many copies of each sheet as you need for your party!
When the file is emailed simply open the file, print & cut! For best results print on heavy weight bright white cardstock. These are emailed as PDF files. You will need Adobe Reader, which is a free download at adobe.com.
Your files will be sent to your email address on your Paypal account within 5 business days.
This file is for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. It is for non-commercial use only.
Have a great day!
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Family Friendly New Year's Eve Party : New Year's Eve Brunch Party
- Awesome Spooky Halloween Party Food Idea - Sweets Charcuterie
- Pirate Party Ideas : Trick ARRR Treat Pirate Halloween Party
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Farmer's Market Wedding at Parker Ranch
- Entertain: Pink, Gold and Mint Baptism Party