I was sifting through old posts today and I reaized that I never posted this party!! I can’t believe it! It was SUCH a fun one to put together. When little G’s momma hired me to put something together for his first birthday, there was one requirement…that it had to do with puppies!! Little G is a puppy lover and such a little cutie pie! Here are the pics and details of this fun bash! 🙂
The cake/snack table was a fun mix of foods all tying in with our color scheme of red and aqua. Scooby snacks, apples on sticks tied with baker’s twine, cones with puppy chow (aka chex mix), pupcorn, red and blue jello…
The afternoon sun and the pergola cast some intersting shadows in these pictures. 🙂 I made hundreds of feet of paper chains in the color scheme and hung them from the slats on the pergola. It was a really fun look.
To showcase pictures of the birthday boy’s first year, I hug red dog leashes and clothespinned the pictures to them.
These puppy cake pops I had custom made to match the party theme, were definitely the hit of the day! CAn you even get over those tootsie roll ears and life saver collars??? 😉
This was the smash cake I created for the birthday boy. It was the talk of the day, and SO easy!! Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting and cocoa puffs!
The puppy party printable collection is now available for purchase. With this package you will receive:
1. 2″ inch party tags to make cupcake toppers, napkin rings etc.
2. 3 inch circle labels
4. mini pennant banner
4. 5×7 invitation sheet
5. 3×4 party / food labels
6. 8.5×11 papers to create paper chain
7. Welcome to the Pawty 16×20 or 8×10 sign
When you place your order please include the invitation text, number and initial you would like included on the 2″ tags. You may print as many copies of each sheet as you need for your party!
When the file is emailed simply open the file, print & cut! For best results print on heavy weight bright white cardstock. These are emailed as PDF files. You will need Adobe Reader, which is a free download at adobe.com.
Your files will be sent to your email address on your Paypal account within 5 business days.
This file is for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. It is for non-commercial use only.
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party