“It’s my mama’s birthday, it’s my mama’s birthday, so we’re gonna party like it’s my mama’s birthday.” The start of the new year officially kicks off birthday season in our house. Throughout the next six months there are a TON of birthdays…like this week with two in a row, so it always has me thinking about fun ideas to celebrate. I love this easy Birthday in a Bag. It’s such a cute DIY birthday gift that can be made in a few minutes and shipped anywhere without costing a ton because it is fairly lightweight.
Another great thing about this birthday in a bag, is the fact that you can totally personalize it for whoever you are sending it to. Birthdays scream color to me, so I went with a rainbow of color and added things like festive straws, balloons, cute ice cream cups and cute wood spoons, some candy, noise makers, candles and a gift card for some ice cream…everything you need for a fun little party to celebrate your big day.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE BIRTHDAY CARE PACKAGE PRODUCTS
I whipped up these fun little birthday tags for you to print out and add to your bag.
Download this free printable birthday tag here:
I found my bag at Hobby Lobby, but there are great little inexpensive bags like this all over the place. Walmart, Target and Amazon , some of my favorite affiliates, all carry something similar. Just tuck all your little birthday in a bag goodies inside and attach your tag and send it on it’s way!
I don’t know about you, but I would sure love to see something bright and cheerful like this pop up in my mailbox on my special day! This easy gift can be assembled with a quick trip to your local Target, and the free tag. It takes only minutes to make, but looks like there is a lot of time and effort put into it, making the gift recipient feel extra special.
Looking for more fun DIY ideas? Check out our DIY Gallery here.
I hop you have a wonderful day!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids (and everyone else)
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- DIY Cupcake Toppers and Feather Party Food Picks
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops