Are your kids as excited for St. Patrick’s Day as mine are? Ashley is convinced that THIS is the year she is going to catch the rascally little Leprechaun that wreaks havoc on our house every year. She has been working on and perfecting her trap since January…I kid you not. She makes me laugh! I actually think we might catch the leprechaun with this yummy Leprechaun bait this year! This easy treat and fun free printable make a perfect treat for a teacher, neighbor or friend this St. Patrick’s Day.
You can really add any kind of mix to a fun container and pair with with one of these fun tags, but here is what I used for ours and it was YUMMY!
Green Hershey’s Candy Coated Chocolate Eggs
I have these cute little treat pails in a couple of different sizes and they come in handy for SO many things!
Download this free Leprechaun Bait tag here:
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Put a Ring on It Valentine | Free Printable Valentine for Kids and Tweens
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- 101+ Creative and Easy Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends...With Free Printables!!
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles