These easy to make thin mint ice cream sandwiches are sure to lure all the little leprechauns in your neighborhood. I mean, who doesn’t love a great mint and chocolate combination? I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE to buy Thin Mints from the cute little Girl Scouts in my neighborhood and then I pop them in the freezer. They are the BEST when they are cold! Reminiscent of those yummy Thin Mint cookies, these delicious sandwiches will fill your craving year round when your hidden stash of the Girl Scout version is all gone.
You only need 2 ingredients for these:
Your Favorite Mint Chip Ice Cream
Chocolate Wafer Cookies (Sold in a yellow sleeve-like box, in the cookie aisle. Usually they are on the top shelf. They are great for making cookie crusts too!)
Let your ice cream sit on the counter for about 15 minutes to soften. Using a small ice cream scoop, dish up one scoop of ice cream and place it on top of a wafer cookie. Press another cookie down on top and pop to make a sandwich. Pop them in the freezer to let the ice cream harden again.
You can find more of my favorite sweets recipes here:
I hope you enjoy these delicious thin mint ice cream sandwiches!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party