These easy to make thin mint ice cream sandwiches are sure to lure all the little leprechauns in your neighborhood. I mean, who doesn’t love a great mint and chocolate combination? I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE to buy Thin Mints from the cute little Girl Scouts in my neighborhood and then I pop them in the freezer. They are the BEST when they are cold! Reminiscent of those yummy Thin Mint cookies, these delicious sandwiches will fill your craving year round when your hidden stash of the Girl Scout version is all gone.
You only need 2 ingredients for these:
Your Favorite Mint Chip Ice Cream
Chocolate Wafer Cookies (Sold in a yellow sleeve-like box, in the cookie aisle. Usually they are on the top shelf. They are great for making cookie crusts too!)
Let your ice cream sit on the counter for about 15 minutes to soften. Using a small ice cream scoop, dish up one scoop of ice cream and place it on top of a wafer cookie. Press another cookie down on top and pop to make a sandwich. Pop them in the freezer to let the ice cream harden again.
You can find more of my favorite sweets recipes here:
Sparkling Cider Pound Cake with Cider Glaze
I hope you enjoy these delicious thin mint ice cream sandwiches!
- Hearty & Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- DIY Glittered Party Bottles : Fun DIY Party Ideas
4 thoughts on “How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches”
These look so yummy. My mother-in-law always had these cookies and we would use vanilla icecream. I am going to give this a try this weekend as we are big mint ice cream people but never tried this combo.
I love the look of your pictures, I light and white. I am still working on my photography suggestions for getting this much light I would love to hear.
Thank you for the beautiful pictures and Idea. Susan at Craftingafamily.com
Susan recently posted…Comment on Unbelievably Fast Corned Beef Recipe Ever by Melissa
Thanks for sharing on the What’s for Dinner link up!
Your Ice Cream Sandwiches look fantastic! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
Miz Helen recently posted…Reuben Sandwich With Nana Sauce
These look yummy! Thanks for sharing it over at Food Friday. Excited to see what you’ll be sharing next! 🙂