I have been asking this question for the last 4 months…basically since it started getting dark here at 4pm in November! Honestly, as a photographer I LOVE daylight savings time and wish that we would never change times! Trying to take pictures in natural light is a lot more difficult when there is less of it! 😉 Maybe I’ll move to Phoenix. 😉 I know we are all springing forward this Saturday night/ early Sunday morning and losing an hour of sleep, but aside from that, are you as excited as I am? I just can’t wait for summer!
This week I’ve been prepping for a few projects I have coming up. It’s always fun to start with a blank slate and have the freedom to create something unique and different. I am loving color right now and can’t wait to incorporate some beautiful fruits and florals in an upcoming shoot. I am so inspired by the pale pink Pantone color of the year. Here is some of my favorite inspiration right now…
via the knot
With Easter in just two short weeks, I’m looking forward to picking out some pretty things. Do you love to get new Easter dresses? I’m kind of cheesy and like to make sure that all 4 of us match. I’m wondering if this will finally be the year when Andy revolts and tells me he’s not wearing a pink shirt to match his mom and sister. 😉 He is usually really good about it, so hopefully I can squeeze a few more years out of him. 😉 I’ve got my eye on those same pale colors from the flowers for myself this year. Love all the blushes and pale pinks that are out and of course I have to always see what is out that’s navy. 😉 I put together a few of my favorite looks…shoes, dresses and who needs an Easter basket…mama needs a new bag! 😉 (click on any image for more info)
Aren’t they all so fun and springy?
I’m also headed to a BABY SHOWER!! Oh, I love babies! Actually, what I really love is shopping for babies, especially baby girls! The teeny dresses, shoes and accessories are just to fun. I could browse through Janie and Jack for hours. 😉 I haven’t found the perfect outfit just yet, so I’m hitting the mall again today.
Spring, shopping and babies…I can’t wait for the weekend! 🙂
Have a wonderful day!
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Unique Gifts for Cooks from Amazon
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Halloween Home Tour
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space