If you’re entertaining this holiday season it’s always nice to have a few Christmas party drink recipes on hand. Here’s one of my favorites. In just a few minutes you can whip up something that looks beautiful and pleases a crowd.
What you’ll need for this Christmas Party drink:
- 1 1/4 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 32oz bottle (1 liter) sprite or ginger ale, chilled
- 2 fresh limes sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, for garnish
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- pomegranate seeds
- Clear Cocktail Picks
Mix juices, Sprite and lime slices in a pitcher. Put Cranberries on your clear cocktail picks. Fill glasses with ice and add some pomegranate seeds. Pour mixed drink over ice and garnish with cranberry cocktail stick and a mint sprig.
I hope you love this festive Christmas party drink! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter at the end of this post so you don’t miss anything! You can find tons of recipes in our recipe gallery too! 🙂
Have a great day!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Amazing Pork Carnitas Tacos Recipe and Toppings
- Summer Salads for a Crowd : Antipasto Salad Platter
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Dessert : Easy Tres Leches Cake Recipe
- How To Decorate Easy Santa Face Christmas Cookies
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Delicious and Easy Blueberry Buckle Recipe
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster’s Inc. Monster’s University Pretzel Snacks
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!